I don't normally bother to do this but I was so happy with my stay at the Yotel that I felt compelled to put on a review so that other's could experience the fab'ness of the Yotel! Hi-tech, funky and luxurious was my experience. Had a truly amazing view of the new york skyline with a whole wall in our room which was completely glass. What a view in the middle of the night with all the lights!!! The lobby staff were fab, nothing was too much trouble. The room was great, clean, modern and functional, with an electronic bed which reclined to a sofa! Free muffins and coffee for breakfast a bonus, taken on the terrace overlooking the city! I have a few minor comments, but these totally do not detract from the wonderfulness of this hotel and I would, without hestitation, stay there again!
1. Didn't appear to be a subway very close by, although I could have missed it!
2. I was travelling as a lone adult with a child, but we were put in a queen bed, my child is 9, so it didn't really matter, but may be worth asking for the rooms with a separate child bunk if you're child is any older.
3. The hotel weren't able to phone and order the Shuttle Bus for the airport without adding a hefty surcharge, they were very apologetic, however you can phone them free from your room phone before you check out.
Brilliant place. highly recommended and i've been 5 time and always stayed in different hotels but would stay here for a repeat visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOTEL is a first class hotel experience at an affordable price. Check in is all about efficiency, with kiosks that are your digital receptionist where you confirm your booking and grab your room key. The Midtown NYC hotel's 713 cabins offer guests a beautifully designed, flexible smart space to suit individual needs to relax, refresh, connect, and sleep. On the hotel's main level, 'FOUR,' you will find Mission Control, a futuristic, fully-equipped concierge desk for one-stop service 24/7. Also on 'FOUR' is a restaurant, an outdoor terrace space, a deluxe lounge and bar with private meeting rooms, a gym and flexible Studio for a range of events, a unique lounge space for working or relaxing, and work stations to catch up on email or browse the web. Guests can also enjoy access to complimentary WiFi and domestic calls. Conveniently located near Times Square, this Midtown Manhattan hotel provides business and leisure travelers with easy access to New York City attractions, corporate offices, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion and Hotels.com so you can book your YOTEL New York at Times Square West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City