“Great for vegetarians & meat eaters as well”
Review of Remedy Diner

Remedy Diner
Ranked #979 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A fun place for dinner with plenty of options for meat eaters, vegetarians & vegans. Good portion sizes & very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had breakfast here one morning and came back for brunch the following day. The service was excellent, friendly and smiling and nothing was a chore. The coffee was great. The portions are large so go hungry. The food was delicious, well presented, quick, hot and not greasy. The menu is big and I wish i'd had more time to explore it, I loved every mouthful of what I did have.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here 2 or 3 times and I loved everything. Portions are a bit on the bigger side so second time we were there we knew and shared.
Interior is like an old diner and I thought it was nice and cozy.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I stopped here for breakfast. This is a fairly large and clean (24 hr) diner. Our service was fast and friendly but the food was average at best. We all had omelets. My wife and daughters were tasteless but mine was fine. The hash browns for all of us were undercooked and mushy. Many better options nearby.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

On the first morning of our trip to America we set our aim towards an all-american diner for that sought after diner experience. We found Remedy diner and gave it a shot. The interior is charming and the staff was very friendly and attentive. We went all out on the menu and ordered pancakes,waffles,bagels,pulled pork etc. We ate until we entered a well deserved food coma. The pancakes were the best I've ever had. I'd go back several times if I'd get a chance. Highly recommend! Price range was acceptable and extra credit to the staff.