Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 183
US$ 158
US$ 320
US$ 285
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
US$ 178
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 244
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

US$ 713
US$ 663
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationthe empire state buildingwholesale floweryogurtnew yorkfree breakfastmadison square gardenrooftop patiothe breakfast areatimes squarefront desk staffcity viewrooms are smallfew blocksking bedconvenient location
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were here during Easter week of Spring break. The rooms are about 240-250 sq ft not including the bathroom, which tight, but not terrible, with two double beds. There were no rooms with two queens available (not even sure they exist at this hotel). Although this hotel is being remodeled (according to the sign in the elevator), not much worked in our rooms. In our first room, neither the heat, the remote control nor the newly installed light above the sink worked. In our second room (they had to move us so we had heat in 30 degree NYC), the same three things did not work, though the heat eventually kicked in, but not at the temperature we programmed. Clearly, they are not checking these features when they remodel. Yes, there is free wifi, but there is no safe in the room, which surprised us. Our second room had an adequate number of outlets for all of our devices, which our first room did not have. In fact, we were unplugging clocks and lamps so our devices would not have to charge on the floor or near the sink. I do agree that the service is excellent, which is helpful when the facilities are just average.

Room Tip: Not sure if any rooms have a view, but the two rooms we saw were withing 10 feet of other buildings
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Janessa W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Wolfjack_Lafayette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen a little short of our goal during your recent stay as scores below 5 are ranked negative with Marriott. We are so glad to have had you stay with us but we are extremely disappointed we let you down. Your loyalty to Marriott is our number one priority and our team works hard everyday to make sure we show you our appreciation.

Upholding my commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, I would like you to reach out to me personally the next time you are in the New York area so I can assure your needs are met. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stay over 100 nights in hotels a year for work. Had a very pleasant stay at this property. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Had a great time. Hotel is currently being remodeled and I am sure it will only get better with this team.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Sindhu P
Janessa W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Good Afternoon Billy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our property here on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you recognizing our team and the good service they have provided for you, it was our pleasure to take care of you. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Janessa W

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went out of their way to ensure I received great service.
Usually stay at the Four Points on 27th for similar rate, but this place is way nicer. Super clean.
Outside: Flowers are amazing and easy 0.5 run/walk to the High Line.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Billy K
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Good Afternoon Billy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our property here on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you recognizing our team and the good service they have provided for you, it was our pleasure to take care of you. The flower district I believe to be a true gem of New York City and we are so grateful to have it right outside our doors.Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Roxanne Luciano

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Five blocks down from Penn Station in the heart of Chelsea. I do not stay in Manhattan when I come to NYC, but this time I found myself in need of a hotel in Chelsea, and this Fairfield did not disappoint. The hotel lobby is currently undergoing renovations making things a bit cramped, but it will look good when complete.

The stay started with an unexpected upgrade to a deluxe suite on the 18th floor. Not much of a view, but definitely room to stretch out and relax. The room has two full baths, a living room, and a separate bedroom with two beds. The internet and showers were excellent.

In true NYC fashion, the hotel makes use of every corner of the building. The gym is down in the basement with several treadmills and weight machines, along with the vending and ice machines. The hotel does not have a small store, but a Walgreen's/Duane Reed can be found up the block. The hotel has the typical Marriott breakfast and a small dining area. We found ourselves bringing breakfast back to the room as opposed to hovering over other patrons to wait for an open table.

I enjoyed my stay and will consider returning, if I find my way back to Manhattan.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your great review on your stay with us ! I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities our property has to offer as well as one of our suites. My team and I pride ourselves on making sure our guests having nothing less than a great stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Roxanne L.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was under construction during our stay, but they tried to keep the inconvenience to a minimum. It is very close to the subway which made it easy to get around. Having a king size bed made the room feel very small, but the room and bathroom was very clean and it was also nicely quiet, which is not always the case in Manhattan. My only complaint is that the room was very cold and I was surprised to see that it was a thin blanket on the bed, not a big puffy comforter, as I would've expected. For some reason, the air conditioning was on (in MARCH) when we checked in that evening. After not being able to turn up the temperature or get the heat going, I turned the system off and went out for the evening. It was better when we returned, but still cold. As it was late when we returned, I didn't bother asking for another blanket, but I know better for next time and I will call the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger blanket/comforter if you find the room to be chilly.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea. We take all feedback seriously and use it as a tool to improve every day. I do apologize that the heating unit in your room was not working and wish we could have had this issue addressed for you while you were here. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Kind Regards,