Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
US$ 213
US$ 189
US$ 209
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 210
US$ 199
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 192
US$ 168
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 193
US$ 180
  • Pool
US$ 192
US$ 158
US$ 287
US$ 237
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 246/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 323
US$ 288
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$ 696
US$ 663
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationthe empire state buildingwholesale floweryogurtnew yorkfree breakfastmadison square gardenrooftop patiothe breakfast areatimes squarefront desk staffcity viewrooms are smallfew blocksking bedconvenient location
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Five blocks down from Penn Station in the heart of Chelsea. I do not stay in Manhattan when I come to NYC, but this time I found myself in need of a hotel in Chelsea, and this Fairfield did not disappoint. The hotel lobby is currently undergoing renovations making things a bit cramped, but it will look good when complete.

The stay started with an unexpected upgrade to a deluxe suite on the 18th floor. Not much of a view, but definitely room to stretch out and relax. The room has two full baths, a living room, and a separate bedroom with two beds. The internet and showers were excellent.

In true NYC fashion, the hotel makes use of every corner of the building. The gym is down in the basement with several treadmills and weight machines, along with the vending and ice machines. The hotel does not have a small store, but a Walgreen's/Duane Reed can be found up the block. The hotel has the typical Marriott breakfast and a small dining area. We found ourselves bringing breakfast back to the room as opposed to hovering over other patrons to wait for an open table.

I enjoyed my stay and will consider returning, if I find my way back to Manhattan.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your great review on your stay with us ! I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities our property has to offer as well as one of our suites. My team and I pride ourselves on making sure our guests having nothing less than a great stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was under construction during our stay, but they tried to keep the inconvenience to a minimum. It is very close to the subway which made it easy to get around. Having a king size bed made the room feel very small, but the room and bathroom was very clean and it was also nicely quiet, which is not always the case in Manhattan. My only complaint is that the room was very cold and I was surprised to see that it was a thin blanket on the bed, not a big puffy comforter, as I would've expected. For some reason, the air conditioning was on (in MARCH) when we checked in that evening. After not being able to turn up the temperature or get the heat going, I turned the system off and went out for the evening. It was better when we returned, but still cold. As it was late when we returned, I didn't bother asking for another blanket, but I know better for next time and I will call the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger blanket/comforter if you find the room to be chilly.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea. We take all feedback seriously and use it as a tool to improve every day. I do apologize that the heating unit in your room was not working and wish we could have had this issue addressed for you while you were here. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great stay at the Fairfield Inn Manhattan/Chelsea over the weekend. The Front Office Supervisor Roxanne Bracken-Luciano was great with the accommodations right from the start. We were upgraded to a high floor with a nice view with our gold status. The breakfast was great in the morning with your usual varieties (Cheese omelet, fruit, bacon, toast, etc). In addition, the hotel is right in the middle of everything, about 10 minute walking distance to the Madison Square Garden along with multiple subway stations minutes away.

We would stay again in this hotel next time without hesitation, it was perfect price vs. performance for a midtown property!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank calculus1918
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you so much for your great review on our lovely hotel. I am so glad that I was able to assist you guys during your stay and make the stay that much better! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the amenities that our hotel has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to New York City !!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in early January with a group of girls from work. Great hotel, and in a super location. Our stay was made comfortable and anything we needed or any directions and information that we asked for was provided by the extremely helpful staff. The rooms wereclean, bed linen and towels changed daily and our breakfast was excellent and plentiful. Would highly recommend. Value for money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline H
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your amazing review and for recognizing the service provided by our team. We are so glad that you ladies enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for recommending us to other Trip Advisor viewers. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to New York City.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had a great week staying at this hotel, family of four. Room was small, to be expected, but even with lots of luggage and shopping ;) we managed quite well.
Special mention to Roxanne and Tori, who were extremely helpful and welcoming, with all our inquiries and packages!
Definitely staying there next time around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dinho2011

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor and recognizing the service provided by our team. It was an absolute pleasure to take care of you guy's and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to New York City.