Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 170
  • Pool
US$ 161
US$ 127
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

US$ 253
US$ 219
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 137
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 208
US$ 152
  • Pool
US$ 646
US$ 564
  • Restaurant
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationthe empire state buildingwholesale floweryogurtnew yorkfree breakfastmadison square gardenrooftop patiothe breakfast areatimes squarefront desk staffcity viewrooms are smallfew blocksking bedconvenient location
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was under construction during our stay, but they tried to keep the inconvenience to a minimum. It is very close to the subway which made it easy to get around. Having a king size bed made the room feel very small, but the room and bathroom was very clean and it was also nicely quiet, which is not always the case in Manhattan. My only complaint is that the room was very cold and I was surprised to see that it was a thin blanket on the bed, not a big puffy comforter, as I would've expected. For some reason, the air conditioning was on (in MARCH) when we checked in that evening. After not being able to turn up the temperature or get the heat going, I turned the system off and went out for the evening. It was better when we returned, but still cold. As it was late when we returned, I didn't bother asking for another blanket, but I know better for next time and I will call the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger blanket/comforter if you find the room to be chilly.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea. We take all feedback seriously and use it as a tool to improve every day. I do apologize that the heating unit in your room was not working and wish we could have had this issue addressed for you while you were here. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great stay at the Fairfield Inn Manhattan/Chelsea over the weekend. The Front Office Supervisor Roxanne Bracken-Luciano was great with the accommodations right from the start. We were upgraded to a high floor with a nice view with our gold status. The breakfast was great in the morning with your usual varieties (Cheese omelet, fruit, bacon, toast, etc). In addition, the hotel is right in the middle of everything, about 10 minute walking distance to the Madison Square Garden along with multiple subway stations minutes away.

We would stay again in this hotel next time without hesitation, it was perfect price vs. performance for a midtown property!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank calculus1918
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you so much for your great review on our lovely hotel. I am so glad that I was able to assist you guys during your stay and make the stay that much better! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the amenities that our hotel has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to New York City !!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel in early January with a group of girls from work. Great hotel, and in a super location. Our stay was made comfortable and anything we needed or any directions and information that we asked for was provided by the extremely helpful staff. The rooms wereclean, bed linen and towels changed daily and our breakfast was excellent and plentiful. Would highly recommend. Value for money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline H
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your amazing review and for recognizing the service provided by our team. We are so glad that you ladies enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for recommending us to other Trip Advisor viewers. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to New York City.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had a great week staying at this hotel, family of four. Room was small, to be expected, but even with lots of luggage and shopping ;) we managed quite well.
Special mention to Roxanne and Tori, who were extremely helpful and welcoming, with all our inquiries and packages!
Definitely staying there next time around.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dinho2011

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor and recognizing the service provided by our team. It was an absolute pleasure to take care of you guy's and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for an overnight date in the city. We live fairly close to Manhattan so I had this silly idea a few years ago to stay at all Marriott properties in the city. Well let me tell you this little gem is by far my favorite so far! My husband told them that this was our Valentine day since he would be out of the country on business this week for actual Valentines. We went out for a little while came back to the room to the most amazing gesture,,,a heart shaped Ferraro Rocher’s, a Valentine card, and a small plaque that said “Boss Lady” Can you say going above and beyond! Our room was an executive suite and it was clean and very nice. I also love the location. It’s perfect with perfect staff. If you are planning to go to NYC this is your place! Thank you again to the staff. My husband will also follow up with Marriott with how pleasant you made our stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jbeaud

Thank you so much for your awesome review on your stay with us. I truly appreciate your recognition of the service provided by our great team. I am so glad to hear that we were able to make you and your husband's valentine's day trip so special. Thank you for recommending us to other Trip Advisor reviewer. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the Chelsea area.