I have just returned from a 5nt stay in the Fairfield Inn & Suites Manhattan Chelsea and cant rate it highly enough!
The hotel is very small and friendly in comparison to other large hotels in the City! The hotel is very clean, modern and quiet. It is classed as part of the flower district and upon arrival you can see why!
We had a slight problem upon check in with the room type booked-it was my sisters 30th birthday, however the manager sorted this out for us quickly, efficiently and without a problem. The room was fairly small but was clean and we were more than happy with it! Breakfast was complimentary and was plentiful with a selection of bagels, muffins, cereals, eggs, yoghurts, fresh fruit etc. Starbucks coffee and an array of teas and hot chocolate was available all day every day!
The hotel was 5/6 blocks up from Macys (they say 1 block is approx 1 min walk so not far at all) and was also very close to the Empire State Building and Times Square. The hotels location was so good in fact you could pretty much walk anywhere! We even walked from the American History Museum down by Central Park back to the hotel one day-it took a few stops on the way but was certainly do-able!
The staff were amazing, extremely helpful and knowledgable! In fact the only negative I could rate from my whole stay was the fact that there were no safety deposit boxes available-they were all being used so could prob benefit from a few more of these for guests ease of mind!
Overall a perfect stay, Id definitely recommend it to anyone and I wouldnt hesitate to stay there again-thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea for your home-away-from-home as you visit New York City. We are a top choice among hotels in Chelsea, NYC, offering a perfect location near Chelsea Market, Chelsea Piers, the Financial District, the Empire State Building, High Line, and Metropolitan Pavilion. Our hotel sits in the Flower District, close to the subway that can take you anywhere you want to go in Manhattan. Stay with us and experience a memorable and easy trip to NYC. We offer comfortable and spacious accommodations that include free Wi-Fi, well-lit work desks, and plush bedding. Our hotel provides a free daily breakfast, a full-service business center, and a well-appointed fitness center. Walk to restaurants, bars, and more from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan/Chelsea, and enjoy staying in a hotel that is a smart choice among hotels in NYC and in Chelsea, NYC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea Hotel New York City