“Nice find”

Il Punto Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Punto Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #178 of 14,649 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$ 28 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 38th Street
Transit: Bus stop on the block of the restaurant on 9th Avenue and corner of 38th Street. On 42nd Street - A,B,C,D, E and F trains nearby.
Description: Your escape to Italy is here, in Midtown Manhattan, at Il Punto Ristorante. Our lunch and dinner menus feature fresh, homemade pastas, seafood, poultry, and veal. Accompany your meal with a selection from our wine list, and a delicious dessert! Il Punto features a main dining room, a full Bar, and two small dining rooms perfect for private events, meetings or celebrations. Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Used Trip Advisor and this place came up high for local to our hotel. We weren't disappointed. Friendly staff, nice bottle of wine, great food. Nice a warm in a freezing NYC.

1  Thank Roy C

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We came here before theatre on a Saturday night as a last minute reservation. It was meant to be. My girlfriend and I split the duck breast special and the chicken with cheese and asparagus. Both were delicious. She enjoyed the minestrone soup and I had the special salad. After coffee and tip the whole thing was a little over $100 for an absolutely superb meal. t was so cute at the end of the meal they brought out 3 tiny biscotti.

1  Thank Sheryl T
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant through Trip Advisor when I was looking for a restaurant near the theater on 43rd St and 9th Ave. What a find. We started with the stuffed mushrooms which were excellent. My wife had the lobster ravioli and I had their veal marsala. Their version is not veal scalopene but a veal steak. The veal was like butter and the sauce served with the ravioli was excellent. I was drooling while I was eating. The service was friendly and attentive. This will definitely be a restaurant I will return to frequently.

1  Thank BronxWanderer
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Il Punto continues to be one of my favorite Italian restaurants in NY City. The atmosphere is warm and the staff are outstanding. The menu is full of delicious items with some unbelievable combinations of taste and texture.

In addition to the normal Italian fare on the menu, there is always some special items that the Chef has prepared for that day/week. I have never gone wrong with any of these options.

I go to Il Punto every time I visit New York City and have never been disappointed. It just gets better each time.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 5 March 2017

We have been visiting Il Punto at least once a year since its opening as a simple Italian restaurant. It is far more today with an interesting menu of a wide variety of Italian dishes for different regions. The food these past few years has been fantastic. Our trip yesterday on a cold and blustery winter day was worth the trip.

1  Thank Robert B