The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 283
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
  • Fitness centre
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 261
US$ 228
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 252/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 204
US$ 132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 172/night.

US$ 232
US$ 218
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 168
US$ 137
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 344
US$ 310
  • Pool
US$ 183
US$ 148
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 181/night.

US$ 753
US$ 713
Taj Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewscolumbus parkcanal streetfreedom towerlittle italyfree breakfastmama's cafenew yorkbreakfast is servedparking garageevery morningshort walkmodern bathroomsmall hotellower manhattanbattery parkbeds were very comfortableworld trade
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Stayed three nights. Clean place, polite staff, fast elevator, loved two free bottles of water for first night. Would have appreciated more than one bar of soap, and they did not have access to toothpaste, which I’d forgotten.
I’m not a big traveler, so I was surprised to have to keep the room key in a wall slot in order to keep electricity on. Maybe that’s a common feature—I’d never seen it before.
Clean bathroom, bed was nice, but stains on spread gave bad impression (didn't feel dirty, just off-putting). Handy refrigerator for all the goodies in the neighborhood.
Eleventh floor King room, very quiet all night, though tried to take a nap on Friday afternoon btween 1 and 3 pm and there was a CONSTANT stream of slamming and banging doors—don’t know if it was other guests or housekeeping.
During daylight hours, neighborhood feels safe, bustling, like every other street in Chinatown. After dark, nearest buildings are shut and dark, which can make a single woman feel a bit uneasy walking in and out.
Several block walk to subway and bus, which, as I said, is not an issue during the day. My personal choice was to Lyft at night door-to-door.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ma F
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the presidents cup golf tournament. They advertise free American breakfast - fine print " except on Sunday " which is off course when we were there ! They throw a few muffins together on Sundays. Yes it is in Chinatown which is dry " sketchy" and dirty. You could literally not " swing a cat" in our room. If I was not so slim I could not of shimmied my way into bed!
Fund somewhere else!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank valerie m
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It's located on a surprisingly quiet part of Mulberry Street. It's around the corner from Wo Hop and down the street from Little Italy. It's close to the subway and near the Freedom Tower. My room on the 11th floor had a great view of Lower Manhattan. The room was larger than most of the rooms in the area and was clean and modern. Breakfast is included at a cafe 4 doors down but I didn't bother as I preferred taking a nice walk down to Russ & Daughters. This hotel is a nice find.

Room Tip: Higher floors have impressive views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2017

From the outside, this hotel in Chinatown doesn't look like much. In fact, you might miss it if you weren't looking for it. As soon as you walk in, though, you can tell it's well-kept. The lobby is small, but the staff are friendly. We arrived very early (10AM), and they carted our bags away to be kept until our later check-in. When we returned, they delivered them to our room.

The room was perfect! The beds had thick, comfortable mattresses, not hard like most hotels. The duvets were also thick and cozy. Temperature controls are in the room. I was pleasantly surprised to find a minibar fridge in the hutch under the TV, perfect for keeping leftovers or chilling water. There was a desk and a small seating area with two large chairs and a small coffee table, as well as three night tables, on either side of the beds, with sockets close by. It seemed like it was a generous size for a Manhattan hotel room, certainly about what I would expect of any other city. The carpet was not at all worn. The décor was not remarkable, which is really neither here nor there. There was a generous closet with shelves and many drawers available for storage.

The bathroom looked to be nicely updated. It had a pocket door, which was a great design for the space. Nothing looked grungy, and I didn't feel gross getting in the shower/bathtub.

The walls were on the thin side; we could here another couple or family arguing at one point. Columbus Park across the street adds nice greenery, but I found it noisy after a day or two during the morning and early evenings. On the other hand, the area is very quiet at night, which we felt was a plus in NYC.

The full breakfast at the restaurant nearby was one of the nicest breakfasts I've ever had included in a hotel booking! A super nice surprise. On Sunday, they serve a continental breakfast in the lobby (I'm assuming because the restaurant is closed). It was plentiful on breads, but I would have liked to have seen some more fruit and/or veggies.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Canadian_Gooses
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We were here to tour downtown NYC, particularly the WTC museum and memorial. It is interesting to stay i Chinatown, although they post it as Little Italy, which really has become so little. Our room faced Columbus Park and in the morning I could hear the seniors singing kerioki, which was charming. This is a lovely park to walk through. We were close to a lot of the NYC government buildings. I did not want to stay midtown and not in Times Square. .We had to walk 4 doors down in the morning for breakfast, there is no restaurant in the hotel. I really didn't mind that. I did mind at the end of our breakfast a rude waitress rushed us out of our seats because she had a line. Not nice.

Room Tip: Try to fa e Columbus Park
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends