All reviewscolumbus parkcanal streetfreedom towerfree breakfastlittle italymama's cafenew yorkbreakfast is servedparking garagemodern bathroomlower manhattansmall hotelbattery parkworld tradebeds were very comfortablesmall refrigeratorminute walk
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Beautiful, clean, and comfortable hotel. Rooms are exceptionally nice. Location is okay for this trip; near financial and battery park. Hotel is close to subway, but it is easy to get lost in lower Manhattan, as the streets are not in a grid, and are not numbered.

Room Tip: I chose a room in the back so I wouldn't have to listen to street noise. Lousy view, but quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It's a very boutique-y hotel. With that said, 4 rooms per floor and you know when all your neighbors are back from their nights out because there aren't any carpets in the halls (read echoes & loud).
Sheets/beds/linens were clean, walls were marked up & clearly missing artwork.
Would not stay again with family. It wouldn't work

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The room & bathroom were very clean. The bathroom looked like it was renovated not too long ago. Perfect walking distance to Federal Building. Night we checked in was rainy there was a bin of umbrellas at the door. Coffee was fresh & hot each morning in the lobby. Breakfast was included at a restaurant a couple of doors down. That was also good. I was in NY for work. They stored my bag after check out which was extremely helpful so I didn't have to take it with me for my last day of training. I would definitely stay here again work or pleasure.

Room Tip: My room was on the 10th floor. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

But then again this is New York City. Location is spot on if you want to be in the heart of China Town ( smelly. Dirty streets) and Little Italy ( great restaurants a lot cleaner). Our "suite" was a somewhat small room ( queen bed) and two chairs Room was clean but even being on the 13 floor you can hear people and activity from the street and people getting off the elevator
There was a continental breakfast ( bagels some coffee buns and coffee). No bar or restaurant or even a snack place
Room cost almost $400 per night
Would much prefer to stay in a better mid town hotel and Uber to Little Italy

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay! This was a fantastic hotel. It's the perfect location, great staff, and a yummy breakfast!! The hotel is also very neat. It's well kept. Also it very peaceful and the area seemed fairly nice. We were able to walk around with no worries. Next time I'm here, I'm coming back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple