1,017 results
All reviews williamsburg bridge kenmare street balcony room lower east side new york yoga mat wine and cheese rooms are small manhattan skyline the empire state building street noise walking distance restaurants and shops turn down service great shopping continental breakfast every evening
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Bogdan and his small team have nailed it. Anything you want, they got it. They're attentive, knowledgable and always willing to assist. The Nolitan Hotel is in prime location with well maintained and styled rooms. Evening wine and cheese and turndown service are some of the special touches that make a difference. Our doggie was very happy and made to feel at home - just as we were. We recommend the Nolitan unreservedly. Thanks for everything guys and can't wait to see you all again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie D
Bogdan D, General Manager at The Nolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Stephanie thank you!! We loved hosting you guys! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we see you in the neighborhood real soon :)

Best Regards

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I live in the neighborhood and put my family up at this place when they are in town. I just put my 80 year old mother there and they couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The rooms are spotless and have a crisp, clean European feel to them. My mother (quite a traveler in her own right), loved the place and insisted that i post a review. A nice continental breakfast is offered every morning and a happy hour in the evening. The hotel is a great base to tour around Soho / Nolita and downtown and is close to many subway lines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nylonkong
Bogdan D, General Manager at The Nolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you Nylonkong for your review! We absolutely loved hosting your mother and hope to see her again in the near future :)
Please email me directly at bogdan@nolitanhotel.com for a special rate!!

Best Regards.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The good: location, newish/clean, very friendly staff; free WiFi and continental breakfast.

The not-so-good: Even though we were upgraded (due to Tablet Plus membership) to a room on the 7th floor with a mini-balcony - it was noisy throughout the nites - construction trucks, taxis honking, etc. And the upgraded room even by NYC standards was "cozy".

Room Tip: The higher - the better
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoeHouston52
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I booked a 10-day stay at the Nolitan, and eventually I was allowed to check out after 2 days (although we complained as soon as we checked in, you need to give an additional 24 hours notice). Reasons:
- I had booked a specific breakfast rate, to discover that breakfast consisted of a tray of coffee/pastries in the lobby area
- The restaurant is closed as it's undergoing renovations (hence the underwhelming breakfast)
- The wi-fi signal on the top floor where our room is not working
- None of the room safes work.
I reserved a month ago, the hotel had all the time to forewarn me. I find that transparency is always the best course of action. Lastly, I sent this complaint to the management (which they suggested when I check out) 3 days ago, and have not heard back. No doubt they'll reply to this message.

Room Tip: if you ask for the top floor, check the wi-fi works!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank Muscledito
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We loved the opportunity to share with our friends and family this great location. It was a perfect location for amazing food and shopping. We wallk everywhere and never even needed the Subway. The hotel itself was wonderful! It's staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable with great beds. Every morning they served coffee, juices, yogurt, fruit and pastries. Every evening they served wine and cheeses and others appetizers. The lobby was comfortable to meet your friends and drink your coffee or wine as you figured out the next daily adventure.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dana P
Bogdan D, General Manager at The Nolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for the lovely review Dana P! Your words are greatly appreciated :) I am thrilled to hear your enjoyed your stay with us! The area surrounding us is quite a gem and I am glad you were able to experience it! We hope to welcome you on your next travels to NYC :)

Best Regards.