Sutton Court Hotel Residences
US$ 219
US$ 170
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 138
US$ 312
US$ 228
  • Room Service
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 243
  • Fitness centre
US$ 343
US$ 283
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 305
US$ 248
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaundry roomextended stay hotellong term stayeast riverwhole foodsminute walk to central parkhome away from homenew yorkideal locationfirst floorapartmentgymsubwaynychousekeepingmidtownaccommodations
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We stayed here over the Christmas/New years period for 2 weeks and had the best time ever. I travelled with my sister and friend (3 girls) all in our twenties. The hotel and staff were amazing, and I will definitely be staying here again. The hotel is on a perfect location walking distance to most basics like supermarket, banks, subway, and of course bloomingdales. The hotel room was fantastic and very spacious. There were 3 of us travelling and it is always hard to find a room that can accommodate 3 people in comfort. Prices were very reasonable and we kept waiting for there to be something wrong, but there wasn't. There were renovations going on in the penthouse when we were there but there were no noise issues or problems at all. Staff were very helpful (extra donnas, pillows, taxis, restaurants, act.). We stayed in the hotel for Christmas eve and day and having the kitchen was great so that we could cook our own roast dinner. Fantastic amenities, tv, bathroom kitchen.

Overall this has to be one of the best hotels I have stayed in. I have recommended it to many friends and I recommend it to anyone travelling to New York. Will definitely be going back. :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I stayed in Sutton Court for 1 week. It was really clean and spacey (especially for NY standards).
I fully recomend it.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taksidiaris
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Sutton Court was a great place to stay. The hotel is in a residential area, but with lots of shops and restaurants nearby. A Food Emporium grocery store is around the corner and a 24 hour Duane Read (drug store) is nearby. It is an easy 5 block walk to the subway. Laysee was very helpful and made booking easy. We had a one bedroom suite on the 28th floor, river view. The view out of the large picture windows was FANTASTIC!! We had a view of the East River, Williamsburgh Bridge, Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Amazing! The rooms themselves were large and clean and looked just like the pictures. The bed was super comfy. No maid service is included but that was not a problem at all. It was quiet with very little street nosie. (We have stayed near Times Square and had to wear ear plugs to sleep.) There are laundry facilities on the first floor and a small burt adequate gym. Everything you need. We would highly recommend
Sutton Court and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2011

My best friend and I stumbled across the Sutton Court website almost by mistake when looking for somewhere to stay in NY; and I have to say that it was the best 'mistake' that could have been made! EVERYTHING from the reservation process with Laysee (she's amazing), to assistance in helping us find the best way to get there from the airport, to the hotels location, staff and (of course) the room blew us away! "How lucky we were to get a room at the Sutton Court Hotel Residences" came up regularly in our conversations and I am almost positive that our trip wouldn't have been nearly as great if we had of stayed anywhere else! The hotel is a close walk to Subways and lots of major attractions, the area is clean and safe and there is a grocery store right around the corner which is wonderful when you have the full kitchen in the room. The fact that we had free wi-fi and local AND long-distance calling blew our tops off.... I mean, how many other places can you stay and have free long-distance calling?! Now where do I start with the room... unlike most hotels, the rooms at SCHR look exactly like they do in the website photos! They are huuggee, clean and furnished/decorated almost nicer then my own house! I loved this place and will highly reccommend it to anyone and everyone I know going to NYC... (and hopefully I will be returning again soon myself!!)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TravellingConcierge
Reviewed 6 April 2011

My spouse and I spent three weeks in Sutton Court in March 2011. All the reviews I read had been positive and we are happy to add our own very positive feedback from our stay. Our room was very quiet (we requested a quiet room), so though we were in a busy midtown location, we heard nothing of the street noise. The location was perfect and a short walk to subway, bus routes and all everyday amenities: restaurants, grocery stores (d'Agostino across the street on 1st Avenue was more than adequate for all our grocery needs. Food Emporium was rather too much, we found), pharmacies, and a huge variety of shops, including Bloomingdales.

The staff were friendly and extremely helpful with suggestions on places to visit, restaurants, etc. The free broadband inernet and free calling within Canada and the USA were a real bonus given our relatively long stay. There were some hitches with the internet and it's not the world's fastest, but it was adequate. Also there are problems with multiple users. If there is more than one laptop user I 'd recommend renting their wireless router for a very reasonable $10 a week.

Our bachelor suite was very spacious, much bigger than the average NY hotel room, and very well equipped, particularly the kitchen, which came complete with mini dishwasher, crockery and a good range of kitchen utensils. And the bed! Hands down, both of us found it THE MOST comfortable hotel bed we have ever slept in. As others have said, the lack of daily maid service was not a problem-it is an apartment hotel, after all, and we could always request it when needed for an extra charge. With all the restaurants and grocery stores close at hand, we didn't miss a hotel restaurant either.The gym is small but adequate for a hotel, with all the basics. With all the walking you do in NY, we didn't end up using it.

All in all, this place was a real find in terms of value for money in a very expensive city. It was perfectly located for our needs, clean, comfortable and very well equipped. It is not high end luxurious, but we weren't looking for that and it was great, especially for an extended stay. We would gladly stay here again and highly recommend it to other visitors to NYC. Thanks to Lacey, John,Jose, Danny, and the rest of the staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple