Open today: Closed
9/11 Memorial Museum Admission Ticket

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
97,111 results
All reviews who lost their lives beautiful tribute twin towers fitting tribute moving tribute emotional experience tragic event new york survivor tree first responders loved ones guided tour freedom tower visiting nyc victims artifacts footprints
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

A calm, tasteful memorial to a tragic event that changed the world forever.

Particularly poignant to see white roses poking up here and there among the victims' names - markers of birthdays no longer celebrated but never forgotten.

1  Thank Sophie_in_the_South
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

It's a must see... The Museum brings rich details from the terrible 9/11/2001 day. A lot of information to never forget. There's not much to write or say. Everyone that comes to NYC must go there!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

This whole place left me with shivers, a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes instantly taking me back to my lounge on the fateful day watching the devastating news.

It's heartbreaking. The tales of the survivors, the memorial to the fallen; it's not something you can really process. But it's been done in a beautiful, and respectful manner. Take time to go through it and read everything, but be prepared for the fact that you'll likely feel emotionally drained if you're anything like me.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016

A very nicely done remembrance for such a tragic event. I visited the World Trade Center and now when I am back I am thinking how it all was. The monument is so well done as it mimics the emptiness of the place and the event and for sure the feeling with many people. A must see!

1  Thank smook t
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We booked online which I'm pleased as there was a long queue. We booked for 11am but we're early and it was no problem. It us huge. Totally fantastic. Informative. Sensitive. Emotional. We were there for 4 hours and only hunger made me leave. It's an honour to have gone and seen the foundations of the twin towers. The survivors staircase. The fire truck. The victims are not just names it is a personal tribute to every one of them with messages and things from their lives. It's very emotional but so worth it. Even the dogs have a mention. It is a must see.

1  Thank gaynorSunderland