Flatiron Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 161
US$ 269
US$ 258
US$ 291
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$ 336
US$ 297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 192
US$ 158
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

US$ 663
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbathroom mirrorfront deskmadison square parknew yorkshake shackrain showerboutique hotelhigher floorcorner roomlobby bargreenwich villagelocation is greatbagelsthe empire state buildingfew blocksaround the cornerrooms are small
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our family loved the location but this hotel needs a lot of TLC. The staff was a mixed bag of super friendly people and lazy rude people.
I did not complain while I was there but for those of you who would like to stay I advise not staying in room 701. The room was old, banged up, the bathroom mirror and lighting was terrible and the lit mirror was broken. I imagine other rooms are in a similar state.
The bed didn't have a a fitted bottom sheet, just a small mattress pad with flat sheets, an uncovered duvet and more top sheets. The tub drained slowly. Our pillows were hard as rock but fortunately our daughters had better pillows in their room to use.
They need a window cleaner! you could barely see out the windows they were so dirty. and the rooftop bar they display in their gallery is not for your use it is only for private functions....very disappointing! The bar is more like a cafeteria. Their complimentary breakfast is ok. The free happy hour drink was nice but didn't make up for the lack of cleanliness.
Our daughters stayed in 702 the double queen corner room. it was definitely better and more spacious. For the price of this hotel i would look elsewhere but try and stay in this area. We loved the location..near eataly, near great restaurants, shopping and a park.

Room Tip: 7th floor corner room, 702 was spacious and quiet. away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank marggirl22
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place is a low star establishment. I stayed here recently and the TV didn't work and when I called for repair the guy never came. Also the one clock in the room didn't work.
Average room with very old furniture and a drab lobby. Understaffed and unprofessional as well. Stay at your own discomfort

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Please beware of this hotel. It is by no means a 4 star hotel. I am a New Yorker and this hotel is not your typical New York hotel, and not in a good way. Very noisy, clientele questionable (especially at night when the night club is gearing up), and there is a sense of fear for your safety here. No latches on guest rooms. *The front desk employees were very nice and accommodating- they get the one star I'm giving this hotel!*

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mj R
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel last year. It looked good on the website. When we arrived it was shabby, customer service was non existent and food inedible. It did not reflect the facilities described on their website. An email was sent to the owner complaining. He replied apologising and offered a free stay in the form of two rooms at any time and he would inform the staff. He said they were refurbishing..we thought we would give it another try. I have tried to book these rooms in July for September. I am being ignored, the front desk are unhelpful. Not one email is being replied to and the Manager does not seem to exist. I have had a response today through FB saying they will deal with this after Labor Day (4th September) That is too late..! We need to book for the 5th September..they are stalling. Bad everything! They should be ashamed. Clearly nothing has changed...

Room Tip: Don't stay there! New York is a great city and there are better places.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank 160Woody
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip the week of July 18 and had an awful experience. I used to live in NYC so I know this is not indicative of other nyc hotel experiences which for what you pay are usually a bit lackluster. Upon arrival this place seemed cute and decent (minus the fact that it was 95 out and the lobby wasn't air conditioned). My room wasn't ready but my co-worker's was so we dropped our things and were told about our "free" breakfast and drink at the bar between 4-7PM nightly.

We arrived back after dinner and had missed the window for a drink but we had to be to the office early so we retired for the night. At 12:30AM the fire alarm went off for a few minutes. As I was opening my door to see if any other guests were evacuating the hotel announced over an intercom that there was no need to evacuate and this was a false alarm, so I went back to sleep (but noted how there was no latch on this door which left me uneasy. As a female staying alone, I always put the latch across.)

A few hours later (around 3:00 AM) I heard my door unlock with a card key swipe and my door opened and the silhouette of a man entered and approached my bed. I sat straight up and said hello and he immediately backed away saying "sorry" and closing the door. Half delirious and needing sleep after two big interruptions I went back to bed.

The next day I inquired about this incident at the front desk but the "system was down" so they couldn't tell who had entered, saying they would look into it during the day. I ate my "free" breakfast (a box of cereal that opens into a bowl like the kind my mom used to bring for the kids on camping trips) and went to work exhausted.

Upon return after dinner that evening I asked if anyone had figured out who had entered my room and of course their system was still down, including hotel wide internet (I was here for work!!) so they still did not know. I told the front staff that since nobody could find out and the same maintenance man from the previous night was on again, I didn't feel comfortable staying in the room. She actually said she wouldn't stay in their either but that they were fully booked and she could offer me nothing! She actually agreed with my co-worker's suggestion for me to stay in her room as she had 2 beds! But never once offered any solutions or compensation.

She told me her manager was already aware of the situation and was looking into it when I asked for a manager.

I slept in my co-worker's room. The next morning when we woke up the air conditioning for the entire hotel was not working. Our room was 83 degrees. The internet was still "down."

I went to work looking tired and with frizzball sweaty hair from getting ready in ny room that was nearing the 90s when Inran the blow dryer. I had to get a headshot that day. (I got it back this week, it's really cute! (NOT)).

I had to leave for the airport from my office around 1pm and had very little free time to argue with this horrendous hotel while there so when I got back home to Tampa I called to ask management to refund the $25/night "resort fee" which was for things like that drink at the bar and breakfast...There's no gym, pool or spa, this is far from a resort, and a house beer or wine and a mini cereal box cost $6 at most! I also asked to be refunded for the night I did not stay in my room at the suggestion of their desk staff. The manager questioned my story and why I hadn't spoken to her directly when I was there (btw it took me 6 calls to reach this manager who is ALWAYS "currently not in and not returning until tomorrow") and as noted earlier, when I asked for a manager in the hotel I was told they were aware and "looking into it." The phone call ended with the manager saying (very unconvincingly) that she would "investigate this" and return my call. It's August 9th now. Nobody has ever returned my call.

I gave this place a chance to rectify this laughable (now after the fact, wasn't funny at all during my stay) excuse for a hotel and these thugs aren't even trying to make things right. They should have been ashamed sticking that additional bill for $65 under my door the day I checked out for their "resort fees" that weren't included in my initial book.

This place is dangerous and a total scam. Stay at your own risk. Someone should shut them down before a tragedy occurs in the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business