Dorit Baxter New York Day Spa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Enjoyed!

I searched for a place to get a facial & massage while my husband was in NYC for a conference... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2016
HonestReviewer1234
Morgantown, West Virginia
Amazing Massages that saved our trip

Reviewed 12 February 2016
Stephanie B
Denton, Texas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My daughter and I went to celebrate her sixteenth birthday on a Tuesday afternoon. They were able to accommodate us for evening appointments with about 2 weeks notice. I had a facial with collagen treatment and my daughter had a massage, sea salt scrub and facial. The location is difficult to see from street level. The entrance is a single door very close to the corner of 6th Avenue. The spa is on the 3rd floor where you are buzzed in. The lobby is comfortable with tea and basil flavored water. The changing room and treatment rooms are very small and the building is older. There is not a locker room/shower area. There are showers in the rooms where the whole body treatments are given. The services were good, but the spa experience was not luxurious.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We found this place on a whim on our trip to NYC. We called because we aren't used to all the walking and were hurting terribly. They got us in the next hour- on a weekend! We had a couples massage that was incredible. Both therapists were kind and knowledgeable with exceptional technique. We would go back in a heart beat. Also, because of their hand we were able to keep up the rest of the weekend!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

I was in the city for my birthday and my friend and I had the aromatherapy massage and the 1/2 hr foot reflexology. My services were amazing and Brenda worked out kinks I didn't even know I had. Shay was my friends masseuse and she thoroughly enjoyed her services as well.
The location was perfect. We were staying at the Crowne Plaza Times Square and the walk to and from was very easy.
Prices are very comparable to prices where I live and the space is very relaxing, both the reception area and the rooms.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I work in the city a few days a month. I recently discovered this little gem! Small but clean, great service and very reasonably priced. I had a manicure and pedicure one night after work and went back the next night for a massage. All treatments were great and they could easily accommodate my schedule. The dressing rooms and lockers are a bit small. Needed two lockers to get work bag, purse, clothes, etc. in but it was no problem. One tip - they are located on W57th between 5th and 6th and it is a small door - easy to miss. If you put in the address to some map apps - it will take you the wrong way. Don't rely on map apps. I would recommend this spa and plan to make it part of my regular visits.

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

Visited during stay in New York with my fiancé, managed to get an appointment for us both during the evening within an hour.

Amazing service, really professional and experienced masseuse who offered a wealth of helpful information and guidance for assisting with better muscle management for better wellbeing and reduced stress.

My masseuse was Aretha (apologies if spelt wrong). We talked throughout the session which was relaxing and entertaining and really enjoyed it.

Totally recommend to anyone. Loved it.