1,071 results
All reviews yogurt times square free breakfast great location the breakfast area waffle maker new york rooms are small make your own waffles slow elevator the theater district would stay here again two blocks port authority restaurant row hell's kitchen two double beds
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Thursday night on W. 44th street is Trash night. And if you get caught behind city trash truck, you are trapped, no way to back up, construction work eliminates space to move around. Spent 45 Minutes waiting for trash men to load thousands of bags into truck from office buildings. Parking garage across street from the Comfort Inn was convenient but overcharged $20 (noted after exited that hotel validation discount was not deducted & charged full price),
The room was comfortable. Modern bathroom & super comfortable mattresses w/ soft & hard pillows. My teen forgot her toothbrush & the front desk person quickly and kindly provided us with a complimentary one.
Breakfast was better than expected..eggs..waffles...I would stay here again despite noise.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
sam k, General Manager at Comfort Inn Times Square West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2015

Dear CharlieB,

Reviewed 16 February 2015

I stayed in a double room. The room was a decent size for a Manhattan hotel as they usually tend to be small. The beds were on the small size more like a twin bed. Glad I didn't have to share that bed. One elevator can be hard to catch at times. Lots of places to eat near by. Times Square is one block away and within walking distance weather permitting. All in All I'd stay here again if the price was right.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank djkBuf

Dear djkBuf,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

I recommend this hotel to everybody, great location, great price, great staff and perfect breakfast. Anyone wants to stay a walking distance from Times Square, go for this hotel, Subway is a walking distance and you'll find so many restaurants nearby too.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Akbar C

Dear akbar c,

Reviewed 6 February 2015

I stayed for a couple of nights. It has an excellent location. Very close to the subway and Times Square. Got a great price for that part of NYC. Rooms not really big, but it is Manhattan. Good hot breakfast included. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank SDonahue13

Hello SDonahue13,

Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

So I had my reserves on booking this hotel and frankly I was going to book the one in Times Square South, but by accident this hotel was selected. Yes, pretty quite dumb from my part, truth be told I'm happy of my mistake. Though there are mostly good reviews on this hotel there's also bad comments and that quite scared me, my family is used to travel in good hotels but this time we were in an adjusted budget for our winter vacations in NYC.
So, getting to the hotel. Lobby is small, you can't expect the Plaza size lobby for a Comfort Inn, but it's practical. The people handling the main desk are friendly and make your stay a pleasant one. Next to the lobby is the tables for the breakfast buffet they offer each morning already included in your daily rate. This is a major plus for the value because you get a hot breakfast each day you save at least 7 dollars daily. From waffles to bagels, with a different time of eggs, yogurt, coffee, juice, tea and milk. It's a good breakfast you can have to begin your day.
Son on that first floor there are a couple of rooms, which I think is really practical, no need of elevators or so. There's only one elevator and it could take a little longer in the mornings, but that's not really a big hassle. We stayed in the 4th floor and in a Double bed room, yes, the rooms are small but that's nyc type. Any hotel in the city will be a smaller version of it than any other hotel of the same brand in any city. So, the room had a desk, chair, mini refrigerator. The bathroom is complete with essential toiletries you might need in the trip, also a hair dryer and iron are included in the room.
The bed, it's so comfortable! They provide you of hard and soft pillows, which I must say is nice to consider your option to use.
Location of the hotel is the best value of all, GREAT! Just one block and a half from Times Square and one block from theatres that have Mamma Mía, Rock of ages, The Phantom of the Opera and Matilda. In the same block walking towards 8th Avenue is the metro stop which connects to almost all the metro lines in the city.
Gotta say the location for the price it's totally worth it.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family

Dear ADMTZM,

Thank you very much for wonderful review on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that our service and Accommodations did not disappoint you and your choice was the best. Our location is the best for theatres and Attractions in NYC.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,