6,213 results
All reviews port authority new york parole office times square free laundry full size fridge fridge freezer stove top bus station small kitchen never felt unsafe the breakfast area bagels complimentary breakfast lower floor hell's kitchen few blocks
995 - 1,000 of 6,213 reviews
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

With the breakfast, appies and drinks included, this is a tough bargain to beat. Staff was helpful, room was up to date and clean and hotel was close to everything. Mo mom and I were able to walk to everything, including tour departures, the piers and the shoppibg. The subway is also right close by and it will take you anywhere you need to go! I will certainly recommend this hotel to everyone!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Jayne84_11,
Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review! Our complimentary breakfast buffet and social hours are just a few of the awesome amenities we provide here at Staybridge. I am so happy you enjoyed our staff and were able to take advantage of our prime location. I hope you had a wonderful time here in New York and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2016

A visit to New York City is always an experience of a lifetime. Staying at a great hotel is the icing on the cake. The Staybridge Suites offer great location and excellent service. Located in Times Square where everything is within walking distance one cannot ask for a better experience.

Room tip: The view is not the best as there are many skyscrapers all around.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! NYC is truly one of a kind and I am so happy we were your home away from home in the big apple! Our location is ideal for exploring the city with easy access to all means of transportation. I am so delighted you enjoyed the service provided during your stay with us!

Come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We chose the Staybridge as we were delivering a Puppy to New York, we chose a pet friendly hotel in case of any hiccups with the delivery, we had read good reviews and we were very pleased with our choice. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by Dani who was a breath of fresh air with her cheeky laugh and sense of humour.
Our room was really nice, very clean with a fully equipped kitchenette which had a fridge freezer with ice maker,microwave, dishwasher,coffee maker and hot plate and all types of cutlery,dishes pots & pans and bottle openers.
There was an on suite bathroom with shower and toiletries and hairdryer.
The bed was very comfortable indeed and after long days of walking in New York we slept really well. The bed was massive ! Flat screen TV opposite for bed time viewing.
There was an ironing board and Iron in the room. Lots of storage for clothing.
There are on site facilities for laundry if required.
There is a gym which I'd loved to have had time to go to but sadly didn't have time or kit with me.
There is an area Downstairs available for guests to use the internet and also there is free wifi in the hotel which is password free.
The Buffet breakfast catered to all tastes, porridge, fruit,cereal, eggs, egg whites, sausage, ham, pancakes, juices, milk, verity of hot drinks.toast, bagels, cheeses, potatoes,cakes and more that I just can't remember now. The hotel have carry out breakfast bags for those on the run in the morning.
The hotel has 3 area's that you can have breakfast.
The hotel has a happy hour 3 times a week early evening, we never got a chance to use this but would have had we not been so busy on those evenings.
We were very right across the road from the bus station. And never far from the subway system.
We were close to the heart of Times Square and people had advised us this would be a noisy area ( which it is ) but when in the hotel we heard nothing unless we opened the windows.
There are no views from the rooms, just other hotels. A good idea to keep you curtains closed when dressing / undressing a man in the hotel we looked out onto was often seen stark naked but this just gave us a giggle to see.
There are many restaurant choices less than 10 minutes away and the Broadway theatres were about a 5 minute walk.the famous Junior cheese cake is right beside the theatres.
I would stay here again without a doubt.
The tall slim man at reception was really helpful and organised a cab for us to get to the airport when we left. We were advised as we were staying several days that housekeeping may not come ever day but they did and in fact they also knocked on our bedroom door in the evening to ask if we needed anything which was a pleasant surprise.
There is a concierge who can help organise any trips required.
If we had to make any criticism then it would be that the Pillows were very big and deep and firm but still comfy and that with all hotels at busy periods the lifts can be slowish.
We will go back to the Staybridge for sure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2016

- Location: 10/10; less than 5 mins walk from all the action of times square. Surely, you will need to walk more to reach the heart of Times square. Also 5 mins from Greyline tour bus booking shop located in the bus terminal building.
- Cleanliness: 9/10
- Bathroom: 8/10; very spacious and clean. actually compared with the room's size the ratio of the area on the bathroom is quite larger to than of the room's
- Room: quite small, but we were able to fit ourselves, luggage and baby's cot.
- Reliability; through 3 nights stay we had an AC failure, but was attended to and fixed after couple of calls.
- Staff 10/10: very high hospitality, extremely friendly and they sincerely put in the time to show you around the map, what can be done, best options of what to do, etc, with a big smile. Always greeted on my way in and out with a welcoming smile from the hotel's staff.
- Restaurant: 4/10: very poor selection and even if you decide to go for it, you might find yourself unable to allocate a table or a seating area to accommodate you and your dish :). Also selection was very limited that we preferred to grab sandwiches or anything on the go since the buffet was below minimum acceptable standards of variety
- Accessibility: 6/10 due to long waiting time for the very busy elevators.
tight access areas to the cafe seating area and restaurant.

Room tip: Lower floor could mean less waiting for the elevator, but not sure how noisy would it be at night
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ABebars
Dan P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Hi ABebars,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! You are spot on about our location! All major attractions are easy to get to by walking or taking public transportation. I am delighted to hear the cleanliness of your room was up to your standards and you enjoyed our fantastic staff! Our goal here at Staybridge is to make our guests feel like home and I am so happy to hear you felt that way during your time with us!

I do apologize for the inconvenience experienced with our breakfast buffet. We have opened up our meeting room as well as our bar for additional seating to alleviate overflow during our peak breakfast hours. I am also sorry for the disappointment you had with our selection. Our buffet does offer a large selection of hot and cold items and it is upsetting to hear you were not happy with the options available. Our elevators do get busy during peak hours and we always encourage our guests to give themselves a couple extra minutes to get downstairs. I am sorry for any problems they caused during your stay with us. We are diligently working on these facilities to cut down the wait time for all of our guests.

I want to thank you again for your review! Your feedback is truly valuable and we would love the chance to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I stay here often for work because it's very close to javits and walking distance is helpful. The neighborhood is right by Times Square by about two blocks. However, it's quiet because it faces 40th between 8/9th. This is right by the New York Times building, 42nd street and many tourist attractions. I like this hotel because it's pretty comfy, and the staff are nice. They also serve breakfast and a happy hour during the week. I think that is a HUGE amenity for cost savvy travelers. You can get a very decent breakfast and they offer fruit which I sometimes take with me to trade shows for a snack. It's not fancy but it's clean. The rooms have a good ac and free wifi and cable. The showers are small but hot and have very good water pressure compared to other places I've stayed. The pillows are very fluffy and upon request you can have a flatter pillow. The hotel is also very close to a subway station. It's across from the port authority bus terminal and so you will have a lot of vagrants and homeless and drug addicts loitering nearby so for families I am not sure I'd recommend. This is an intercontinental hotel property and I also like the IHC Times Square around the corner on 44th for an upgrade to this type of hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business