Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
2,361 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officechef alextimes squarenew yorkfree bottled waterbus stationcupcakesrooms are smallconvenient locationfew blockscity viewwould stay here againhell's kitchenhigher floorking beddecent size
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Friends of ours recently stayed for a long weekend with us at the Sheraton - Four Points hotel in Midtown Manhattan. The four of us agree that our stay could not have been more pleasant. Our rooms were excellent and the birthday special rate we received only added to our enjoyment. However, what made the stay truly superior was the demeanor, service and graciousness of your hotel staff. The service began as we pulled our car to the curb and were warmly greeted outside the hotel by Alex. It continued at registration with Adam and Sandy. Before we went out the first evening and the next day our itinerary benefited from the advice given by the Concierge, James. And the breakfasts we enjoyed in your restaurant were enhanced via the efforts of Shab and Lev. I can think of nothing more we could have asked of them! The customer service was beyond belief!

My wife and I have stayed for the last several years at on of the top named (and priced!) hotels in the theater district. We can honestly say that the customer service here at the Four Points matched or exceeded those previous experiences! I believe we've found a new NYC "home" for our travels there!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
lblfpts, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Thanks to David P for that wonderful review!
As the manager of the hotel, I love to hear that our Team not only made a difference like that, but that they have helped to create an experience and start a relationship that can surpass our more luxurious colleagues.
I will make sure to thank and recognize them each individually for having given you the reason to make such nice commentary.
Please do come see us again!
Sincerely yours,
lee berthelsen-leon

Reviewed 23 August 2012

We stayed here for a short stopover on our way home from the carribean. We were very pleasantly surprised. The front desk was more than helpful, quick and efficent. Room was clean and bed was comfy. it was just around the corner from Times Square and the Subway. Would definately recommend.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear reviewer,
Thanks for letting us know that even on a short stay, that a bigger impression can be made.
Please feel free to stay longer next time!
Best regards,
Lee

Lee Berthelsen-Leon

Reviewed 17 August 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Four Points by Sheraton in NYC. The lobby was small but clean. We were checked-in quickly. I loved the fact that I got FREE Internet service and bottled water during my stay! I had a great view of the city from my room. Housekeeping took care of our room daily without issue. Resturant food was good with great service! Others have made remarks that the hotel sits next to the Port Authority but it's not a problem.The hotel is in a great spot within walking distance to Time Square and Subways. Taxi's do come down the street the hotel is on but it was infrequent during my stay. So, we just walked to the end of block and taxi's were plentiful. The staff was courteous and kind! For the price, it was a quality hotel. The only thing I wish they had was a refrigerator in the rooms.

Thanks to the reviewer!
I appreciate that despite New york's high costs, that you mentioned that there is value at the Four Points Midtown Times Square (free water and great Wi-Fi). On top of that we'll give you a clean room with all white bedding and great service. Thank you janice B, please come to see us again!!
Sincerely Yours,
Lee Berthelsen-Leon

Reviewed 11 August 2012

The main complaint I have was the waiting time for check in. Our room was not ready at 3 pm (although we are platinum members and requested early check in of 1 pm), we did not get in our room until after 4:30 pm. The room we stayed in (King Suite) was very clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly and polite. The location was great! Overall a very good experience!

2  Thank Barbara C
lblfpts, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Thank you for your kind response, i'm only sorry that we weren't able to get you into the room faster, especially as a Platinum member. We like to do the upgrades, but only have four of those suites. We will definitely try to do better next time. Thank you again for your feedback and kind words.
Best Regards,
Lee

Lee berthelsen-leon

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Great hotel if you need to check in with your probation officer because their office is only a half a block from the hotel and you can see all the other offenders lined up to get in. It is a short walk to the theaters and Time Square. Inside the hotel the rooms are old with cheap furnishings and a dark dirty looking carpet. There was mildew around the tub. For the most part the staff was very friendly with the expection of when we checked in. The lobby is very small and we were ordered to sit down and not stand in front of the desk clerk. They don't have much of a restaurant so don't waste your time there. We went across the street. There is a side door at the Port Authority with a food court. We didn't stay in our room long and enjoyed going to the theater to Phantom and Spiderman. If you go to see Spiderman get the box seats so you can enjoy all the aerial stunts. To get discount tickets at TKTS avoid the long lines and take the subway to the South Side or Brooklyn locations. It is worth the discount! In Chinatown go to Pings for Dim Sum at 11:30 am where it is fresh and not so crowded at that time.

Room Tip: Higher floors for less street noise.
2  Thank seeker1111

Apologies to seeker 1111- I'm sorry that you were disappointed. While we can't choose all of our neighbors, we do work closely with them to keep our neighborhood improving. I am happy to say that in the 3 years since this hotel was constructed (from the ground up!) that conditions on our block have greatly improved in both appearance and quality. It's a very safe place to be. If I can help in the future please let me know.
Sincerely Yours,