Arrived at midnight then was told that there was a foul-up with the reservation system and I had to go to Four Points by Sheratob Chelsea. While I was really tired after traveling for over 20 hours and was not in the mood to hear this, it was handled very politely and professionally by the Front Desk. Returned the following morning to drop off my bags and go off to work.
Returned to the hotel in the afternoon, room was ready. It was really clean. Nice view of the Empire State Building from the 21st Floor, coffee maker with good coffee grinds, nice functioning shower. TV channels adequate enough. Internet connection was spotty.
Also had a beer at the small bar off the lobby - was fine.
Neighborhood - right across is the Port Authority Bus Terminal. About 4 blocks away from Times Square. Subway No. 7 line entrance a few hundred meters away. A few small restaurants on the street, convenience store at the corner. Surrounded by other hotels. Not a bad location really despite the parole office being on the same block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, a Starbuck's Grab and Go with pastires in the morning, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City