Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
2,345 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officechef alextimes squarenew yorkfree bottled waterbus stationcupcakesrooms are smallconvenient locationfew blockscity viewwould stay here againhell's kitchenhigher floorking beddecent size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

On the day we flew to New York City, I had a torn ligament on my right leg and I had a hard
time walking. Four Points Time Square had me use their wheelchair for the entire 5 days we
stayed. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Bathroom is spacious but mixing
the hot/cold water in the shower and faucet are challenging. I will consider staying on this
hotel whenever I am in New York because of the location, walking distance to theaters,
restaurants, and shopping.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good view of the city.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
lblfpts, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Danny,
Thank you for the recognition and kind words. I promise that we will try to continue to earn your loyalty on your future visits to us. Please come back soon. We hope that next time you will not need the wheel chair:)

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I usually stay at the Sheraton Towers, W or the Westin Times Square, but those were sold out, so I tried the Four Point Times Square out - and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are clean, new and just as nice as the other hotels. The staff was friendly and efficient and the breakfast was very good. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mcarey5543
lblfpts, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear Mr. Carey,
I will very much enjoy sharing your review with our team, because it shows that despite the differences in hotel facilities, that the service can be exemplary at a smaller property. Thanks for making the time to share your experience, and please come back to see us again.
Lee Berthelsen-leon

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Recently, my family and I stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton Midtown (March 17-20, 2012). The room is very clean, although small. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The view from the upper floors is nice, however the view from the lower floors isn't ideal. The hotel is situated between the Port Authority Bus Terminal and a old decrepid factory. The hotel is also next to a New York State Parole office, however we never felt unsafe when we walked past that building. I would stay there again if I travel back to Manhattan.

Room Tip: Request a room on the upper level facing the bus terminal, the view above the terminat is spectacular.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Bevanstraveller

Thanks to the reviewer for stating what is often true in New York neighborhoods. Not all change occurs at once, so there is often a few loose threads at the edge of the cloth.
We are proud of what this neighborhood has become , and thank the reviewer for both his comments about the quality and service at the hotel, as well as his feelings of safety while here.
Thanks again for taking the time to share this.
Lee Berthelsen-leon
Four Points by Sheraton Midtown Times Square

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Me and my wife spent a 7 day holiday in New York in March 2012.
The hotel is in a central location with easy access to the subway, and the Port Authority Bus Station (buses from and to Newark Airport, and Woodbury Commons). The public areas of the hotel are fine, and the rooms - although pretty small - are very nice.
The staff at the reception are friendly and helpful.
The area surrounding the hotel is very noisy, and can be dodgy at night. Although we did not have any incidents to report, the overall feel and look was rather unpleasant.
Moreover, the level of the noise is quite high (even in higher floors, since constructions are taking place).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Giorgos A

Thank you for your review George 73. I appreciate your kind comments regarding the hotel and it's staff.
I thought it helpful to know that in the three years that I have been here, there has been a tremendous renaissance of what was years ago a run down, and neglected neighborhood. Out of the rubble, lots, and distressed buildings has come a new street with new hotels and 1500 visitors a day lining our streets. We have huge support from the business improvement district as well as the NYPD so that our street remains safe and clean, and so the transformation continues.
Thank you for your review, Please come back to see us again in the future.
Best regards,
Lee Berthelsen-Leon
General manager

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is a fairly new hotel I decided to try out. As hotels go this is nice but there are few simple but serious issues with it. 1) no wireless network available on the 17th floor. They gave me a code but could only find a signal in the lobby. 2) I tried to call the front deck twice but could never get an answer. 3) you would think hotels would realize people want to charge their phones by the bed. Good luck here. You can crawl under a bed side table anchored to the wall and unplug a light but lights are nice things also 4) there is a small bar down stairs but could never find anyone to serve me anything & 5) if you are a starwood member, there is no club ( the four points on Chelsa has a great club)

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Wes W

I wanted to apologize to the reviewer(WesDallas) , for what is not typical experience here at the Four Points Times Square. I ' m sorry that we let you down, but i do have some good news in response to some of your comments. We are in the final stages of reviewing proposals that will greatly enhance our wirelss network to bring it to an extremely high standard of performance with regard to both speed and connectivity, for all types of devices. I don't know whether your issue had to do with a local problem on your floor, but regardless, something exceptional is coming.
I believe that our staffing levels in March were outpaced by a huge up tick in our business. In order to prevent delays and waits with the phone service, we had already begun adding to our team.
In the guestrooms we have plenty of outlets near the desk. We are planning to add more near the nightstand and head of the bed as we go forward later this year.
Lastly I want to apologize that some advertising collateral must have been missing from your guestrooom, because there is a bar, "Skyroom" on the roof of our hotel. It is currently New York's highest roof top lounge, with stunning views, and great atmosphere. I am sorry that you missed the opportunity to go there to experience it. Please put that at the top of your list for your next visit.
Lee Berthelsen-Leon