“Great Hotel”

Ranked #131 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Ocean, New Jersey
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Trump SoHo was first class. Staff was very helpful. All personal made an extra effort to accommodate our needs

When I stepped out of the hotel to hail a cab the door man offered me the house car. A Brand New BMW pulled up and took my wife and I to our destination. We felt like celebrities.

Room was a nice size, Bed Perfect, Well stocked bar and snacks.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sal D
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Dear Sal D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel's amenities like the house car. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Andreas Oberoi
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (829)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
London
Reviewed 9 May 2012

First time visitors to the Trump SoHo and we were looked after by all the staff very well. The location is in buzzy SoHo and a short walk to loads of local restaurants and shops. Our room was on the 38th floor whoch had amazing views of NYC.

The only negative was the $75 (Seventy Five) charge for 6 days of WiFi access which should have been FREE!

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a higher floor to get the best views of the city
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mark S
Dear Mark2906,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the view from your room, as well as the downtown location. Please note that we do provide complimentary WiFi access in all of the public spaces including the lobby, restaurants and Library. I hope to see you again in the future.

Detroit, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 9 May 2012

The hotel is great - rooms are wonderful and service is very good. The entire staff was very kind and helpful.

This hotel has a lot happening on weekend - stars, parties, etc. If you want a quiet stay - find another hotel in the city. If you like action, the location and atmosphere at Trump SoHo is perfect for you.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jonathan1776
Dear Jonathan C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and service. I hope to see you again in the future.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Exceptional service.....loved the suite overlooking the Hudson River.When we were there it was still chilly so the afternoon sun that totally engulfed the room was amazing. The extra deep tub has amazing views at night. Waking up to my Nespresso coffee machine was a treat. The Food.....5 star all the way....do not stay here if you are worried about spending money because it isnt cheap!
But absolutely what you expect from a 5 star hotel. The bed......Heaven...enough said.The only slight negative for me was the gym.....forget doing a serious weights workout....cardio and machines rule....not one flat bench at the time. All in all great experience.

Room Tip: Choose a high room for the views.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nookinoo
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Dear nookinoo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, including the room amenities and the food and beverage offerings. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

South Africa
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed here last year (this review is a bit delayed) and it was the best hotel experience I have ever had! Firstly I checked in early as my flight landed at JFK at 7am, I asked if I could leave my bags with the staff in the lobby, full expecting to have to walk the streets as I was way too early for my room. The reception staff were amazing, they phoned to check if my room was ready and then gladly booked me in! I was over the moon, as it allowed me the luxury of a hot shower after a long flight, a soft bed and a power nap before meeting up with my colleagues later that afternoon.

Then my room was incredible, 35th floor, with a view out over the Hudson, the financial district and Tribeca. The room was spacious, luxurious and catered for my every need. Having to travel for work is often a pain, but knowing that this was my room for three nights was a pleasure.

I run quite a lot and upon my return from an afternoon jog, one of the doormen fetched me a bottle of water as I entered the lobby. This attention to detail doesn't go unnoticed. Breakfast was also excellent and the service superb.

I must congratulate the Trump SoHo on meeting and exceeding all of my expectations. I left New York on that trip with a newfound lover for SoHo and the West Village and while my subsequent trips to New York haven't made sense for me to stay in SoHo (due to business taking place either further south or north in Manhattan) I would love to stay at the Trump again one day.

Stayed September 2011
1 Thank woodee1
Dear woodee1,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the service elements, and the downtown location. I look forward to welcoming you again.