“As good as you'll find in Italy”
Review of Keste West Village

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I lived in Italy for five months and ate pizza nearly every day. When I moved back to NYC, Keste was that taste of Italy I was missing. The crust is chewy, wood-fired perfection. The sauce is thin and sweet, just like they do it in Italia. And the cheese (as well as other toppings) is always super fresh.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Went to dinner here on a Saturday night with a party of 6. We thought it would be impossible to get in but we got a very COZY table after about 10 minutes. Service was very good - we got 3 pizzas to share and it was the perfect amount. We were walking around the city after for about 3 hours so we didn't want to carry around leftovers! Plus you need to leave room for dessert! The wood fired pizza was very good and fresh ingredients - price reasonable too. If you need a little chocolate after dinner, check out "Milk and Cookies" about a block away!

Reviewed 14 September 2015

With the anticipation of would we/not manage to get a table, queuing outside, excitement being ushered to our table was I in for a major let down!
No wonder people say you can easily miss it, I did wonder why I didn't smell the aroma outside, this was the blandest overpriced food I have ever come across.
Asked for garlic on pizza, staff looked in disbelief, when it was served it was so tasteless asked for some Parmesan Cheese but they didn't have any! Never ever been to a pizzeria that doesn't have Parmesan Cheese and is reluctant with garlic.
The house wine was ok but overpriced.
Bit cramped and quite noisy.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Instead of flying to Naples, try pizza at Keste. There's nothing that should be changed to make the food better. We eat well, the price was reasonable and staff spoke with an Italian accent - Yippee
Also after lunch we walk through the West Village to NoHo to SoHo. A perfect NYC afternoon.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

It's a small place and there is a lot of pizza choice around Bleecker and NYC in general. This place was recommended and I actually walked past it as it does not stand out. The pizza is devine though and the staff are really attentive. I'll be back!!