“Thank you!”
other travellers have booked this property
A comfy place to sit and plan your day
Leather chairs open into single beds for large groups Sunny Dining Room Overlooks Your Private Garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A comfy place to sit and plan your day
Leather chairs open into single beds for large groups
Sunny Dining Room Overlooks Your Private Garden
Your own private Manhattan Oasis right in the center of the City
:The Beds were Comfy and the Linens Superb', Heather 2017
Celebrate with breakfast in bed. We'll give you menus from restaurants that deliver for free
Save room in your suitcase. Use our waffle weave bathrobes during your stay
Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker, Dishwasher, 4 burner Stove, Oven
Newly Remodled Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops & Stainless Steel Appliances
Garden in the Spring...You would Never Guess that you are in Center City Manhattan
Need Extra Room? Add on a 2-bedroom & 1/2 bath suite
Spacious Suite bedroom shown with 2 single beds
Renovated 1/2 bathroom in the suite with marble floors
Sofa Bed in Library with extra Mattress for your comfort
Sofa Bed in Library with extra Mattress for your comfort
Take a break and read a book from the collection in the library/bedroom
Chest with marble top in the library/bedroom
Entrance Hall with old world charm
Menus from some great restaurants are here. Pick up the phone & call. This is room service NYC style
Filming a TV episode of Nurse Jackie in front of the Townhouse
Filming in front of our townhouse
General Barlow lived in the townhouse in the 1880's. This painting is in the Metropolitan Museum.
Walk 14 blocks to Times Square
Dover Market is on our corner
Filming on our corner across the street from Dover Market
59 foot luxury yacht available for charter
Walk 5 blocks to Madison Square Park and the famous Shake Shack
The Best Farmer's Market in Manhattan at Union Square
Delecious Home Made  organic breads in Neighborhood Farmers Market            at the Farmer's Market
Walk 3 &; 1/2 Blocks to the Best Deli in NYC, The 2nd Avenue Deli

washmotra...
Washington, Missouri
“Cozy”
Reviewed 9 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

This apartment would work great for a maximun of 6 people (and that will be cozy) The only full bath is through the only true bedroom so eveyone has to walk throught the bedroom to use it. Television only worked when we got the owners to fix it and only then for the one day. Location isn't bad - within 2 1/2 blocks of a subway but not close to touristy areas. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay off the beaten path, if you are not here to see the big tourist places, this would work. Owners leave upstairs and garden out back is nice but most tourists don't really use it. This would work best as a short term rental rather for a vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Jan 2012
It is important to me that every guest is happy and I do my best to provide a lovely space for them to enjoy. I am pleased to say that as I write both the kitchen and the bathroom are in the process of being renovated to give my guests the best possible experience and good value. You are right that any apartment is better when there is a bedroom for every 2 guests. However many groups, such as yours, opt to save money by including more people in the group. You reserved for a group of 8 and then added on 2 more guests, which meant 4 people were sleeping in the living room. This works out well for many groups of friends who give up some privacy in return for the cost savings. I do hope that you still aren’t upset with me for asking that you not let the little boy jump on the beds. I provide quality linens for the beds & convertible beds and I had just put an expensive quilt and shams on the bed. You were the first to use it. It is important to note that the little boy was playing with the TV remote while I was showing you around and we had to reset it for you after which it worked fine as did the other TV. I don’t know what happened after I left and I am sorry that you couldn’t enjoy the over 500 premium channels including movies on demand on both of the flat screen TVs. One phone call or email and we would have been happy to reset it again for you. I am distressed that you were unhappy. Please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience and your unhappiness.
Marea

Reviewed 30 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 55-64
Glasgow Scotland
Reviewed 21 April 2011 for a stay in October 2009
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
France
Reviewed 5 June 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing