“Fantastic tour of Wall Street”

The Wall Street Experience - Wall Street Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 109.00*
and up
All-Access 9/11 Experience: Ground Zero Tour, 9/11 Memorial and Museum, One...
Ranked #11 of 594 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided by real Wall Street insiders, you will explore world-famous financial landmarks such as the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve, and Wall Street . While meandering the narrow, winding streets of Lower Manhattan, you will hear exclusive stories from “inside the trenches” that will entertain, inform and shock you!Tours have appeared in news and on television globally including CNN, BBC, Reuters and The New York Times. In addition, these tours were filmed for Oliver Stone's Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleep movie Blu-Ray DVD Feature and Sundance Festival's "The Flaw" Documentary Movie. The Wall Street Experience aims to demystify and personify Wall Street through personal interaction and storytelling of firsthand experiences. Bring your camera and your questions.
Cleveland
“Fantastic tour of Wall Street”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great tour of Wall Street. Tom is very engaging and made the whole tour a fun, informative, and thoroughly fascinating time. One of the highlights of our trip. Our teenage son was not happy to be going on a tour of Wall Street, but even he had a great experience. Just the right amount of history and interesting insights from a New York insider. Would highly recommend the tour to anyone visiting New York.

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Sanford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good stuff!”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Tons of relevant information and lots of very interesting tidbits. Our guide Tom was very personable and entertaining with a great sense of humor and presence. A well paced tour that will have you seeing the district very differently.

2 Thank Rachel G
san Jose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very interesting”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Gives wall street life and interest. Very nice to take this trip to see the area fast and efficiently.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Combination of History of Wall Street and Ground Zero”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I think this was a great experience and couldn't have asked for me. With limited time, I wanted my teenagers to gain as much insight into Wall Street / financial history and 9/11 and Ground Zero events. This tour combined both in one in a great way. I would recommend it to anyone looking for these kins of tours. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we were lucky enough to be the only ones in the group that day due to it being Good Friday. Thanks for everything!

Los Angeles, California, United States
“An AMAZING walk on Wall Street”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My girlfriend and I took a trip, my first, to NY for a week. For the duration of our trip, this was definitely one of the absolute BEST experiences we had. Our tour guide, Tom was truly knowledgable and engaging. As an opera singer, he had no problem projecting his voice over the noises of the city that would normally drown out other guides. Tom provided an entertaining and educational experience. As someone working in the world of accounting, I really appreciated what he had to offer. What surprised me most was how interested and engaged my girlfriend was. She works in a field that is not even remotely related to business and yet enjoyed herself just as much as I did. Tom's personal experience working on Wall Street added a different dimension to the tour that we loved. All in all, I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, businessman or not.