All reviews working space fulton st executive suite walk in closet plant cafe luxurious apartment high end appliances subway hub beautiful furnishings wall street typical hotel world trade center the financial district rooftop deck fantastic stay place to stay full kitchen
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

The best place to sleep in when visiting New York. The staff is amazing. The room is warm and cozy. Excellent location near Fulton station. A lot of things to do around the hotel. The place got unique spaces with good smell to chill out from the stressful city.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RichardT4509, Manager at The Assemblage John Street, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

yosi l, thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so humbled to be recognized by you as the best place to sleep when visiting NYC! We look forward to welcoming you back home on your next visit!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Ok, so first time I stayed was this past weekend. I found this hotel by Groupon. Once arriving I was sooooo happy! The room was newly remolded and simply amazing. The room was fabulous. Large kitchen and AMAZINGLY large shower area. The room was bright and clean. And I mean SUPER CLEAN. The bed's mattress was PHENOMENAL. I am a retired USAF Vet and have travelled all over the world, staying in many hotels over the years...and yet, I have never stayed in such an amazing hotel or one that that had such a nice mattress. It was so comfy!!! The staff was super nice. *And not just a few of the staff but ALL of the staff. I took down a few of the staffers names to recognize for there kindness and charm ;) Ally, works at the front desk, She was so sweet and welcoming...not just when we came in but EVERY time we came and went to the lobby. She is definitely a wonderful rep for this company. Kelsey was our housekeeping woman, She was so honest and a hard worker. I accidentally left something of value in my room and it was still there when I returned. Also, everyday our room was perfectly clean! Tommy is the doorman and he was super sweet and very helpful. Ty, was so sweet too. He was very kind and helped us very time we asked for directions...which we did a lot. He always made time for me and helped in everything I asked. The hotel is amazing but the people make the hotel a 5 star hotel. I plan on returning to NYC and will stay loyal to this property, as I had nothing bad to say about anything, My stay was SUPER. Also, it was close to the subway and walking distance to World Trade . If you decide to stay here; you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Room tip: Cleanest room, best customer service, most comfortable bed
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

tziporahp, we are so happy that you discovered our hotel and thankful for your glowing review and recommendation! Your warm feedback reaffirms our commitment to offer our guests an unrivaled experience. We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip and had such a pleasant time I’d like to come back for vacation. Great rooms, great artwork, friendly staff. The restaurant was also terrific, good food with vegan options.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RichardT4509, Manager at The Assemblage John Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

James B, thank you for your lovely review! We are all looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back home for your personal vacation!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

What a fabulous hotel! The room was huge by normal standards let alone in New York City where most rooms are only 275 sf! It is a new hotel, the bed is super comfy, the work counter space is huge, the kitchen has a Brita to filter the tap water as well as a very nice size refrigerator and microwave, and nice thick bath towels. The rooms are exceptionally clean! The staff is super friendly and helpful. It is conveniently located a few doors from the subway and steps away from the World Trade Center. The A/C makes a nice hum sound so you never hear any noise from outside which makes for a great night's sleep. It was a Mother/Daughter weekend and we couldn't have been happier with choosing this hotel, as well as the great location. We look forward to staying here on our next trip to New York City!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so thrilled to hear that we were able to assist in making this Mother/Daughter trip extra special! We cannot wait to welcome you back home to the Assemblage John Street on your next visit to NYC!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone in NYC, everything was perfect, my wife and I have really enjoyed our night there. Great customer service starting from the front desk to our room. Special thanks to Luisa which is the Director of Housekeeping we met during our stay. See you soon at The Assemblage John Street... Five stars for you guys!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Seidou N

On behalf of Luisa and the entire team, thank you for taking the time to review and recommend the Assemblage John Street! We hope to see you soon!