“Amazing!!”
Review of Jersey Boys

Jersey Boys
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We had front row seats for the show and it was amazing! The story, the singing, it was all awesome! A must see on your Broadway tour!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Jersey Boys

Reviewed 25 February 2012

A powerhouse on broadway, iit is sold out months in advance, I am yet to find one person who hasn't liked it. What are you still waiting for, just go!!! If you find premium tickets but nothing else, it's still worth the extra money. Please go see this show and even if you haven't seen it, just lie to me and tell me you have seen it. It is THAT good!!!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Living in NYC, I am an avid theater goer. (I average 1 show every 2 weeks). For whatever reason, I didn't see Jersey Boys when it first came out, and FINALLY got around to it 6 years later. All I can say is, how did I not see this show sooner?! It really is amazing. The music is great, the story is fun....but it is truly the talented cast that portrays the Four Seasons that makes the entire show. I am a huge oldies fan...and I was often amazed how much they sounded like the real thing.

If you are in NYC, and want to take in a show, you really can't go wrong with Jersey Boys. Tickets are also showing up at the TKTS booth in Times Square for 40-50% off, so if you are willing to get the tickets day of, you won't be sorry! But just a small warning: you will be singing Frankie Valli tunes for at least a week afterwards.

SEE THIS SHOW!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I personally didn't get impresed with the Jersey Boys. For me its not the top of the things that you die to see. But maybe one you see it you maybe have different point of view. I recomemded you to come and judge yourself.

1  Thank melanie16
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The music, of course, is wonderful and performed so well. The stories, told by each band member, are very interesting, but some artistic license is used, which does not take away from the reality being it is based on fact. I would highly recommend this show to anyone, but if you're a Four Seasons fan, you will absolutely LOVE it!