Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge
US$ 205
US$ 189
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 214
US$ 199
US$ 376
US$ 332
  • Restaurant
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 253
US$ 192
US$ 158
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 201
US$ 168
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 374
US$ 288
US$ 287
US$ 237
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 713
US$ 663
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand stlower east sideyogurtsubway stationnew yorkfree breakfasteast villagethe breakfast areahotel is locatedminute walkwithin walking distanceaffordable hotelqueen bedfew blockscorner roomeasy accessnice size
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed here from the 22nd to the 27th of Feb 2012. Really nice hotel! The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was quite spacious, considering how small NYC hotel rooms tend to be. The Queen size bed was without doubt the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The Large shower, room was definitely a bonus as I'm a bit of a big old boy. Oh, andThe Room was cleaned and linen changed every day. Nice touch

The widescreen TV was a bit temperamental and difficult to wake from 'sleep' mode, however I discovered that if you hit the 'power' button on the remote TWICE, it will wake the TV up. (go figure)

There's wired or wireless internet available, which was a godsend as I brought my laptop and called several people using Skype, which saved me a fortune in roaming charges. If you are going to bring your laptop, you might want to consider bringing an extension cable because (in my room at least) the only available plugs were quite some distance from the desk. Maintenance lent me an extension cable though, so all was well.

There's a large safe in the room as well so you can have peace of mind with regard to laptops, passport and money. The heating in the rooms is apparently adjustable, though I never quite figured it out myself, although I'm sure if you ask the friendly staff at reception they'd sort it for you.

The continental breakfast thrown in was a really nice touch and if you're on a bit of a budget could save you some money in the long run.

Great location, right in the heart of Chinatown, with little Italy just around the corner. Authentic Chinese and Italian food, and perhaps more importantly, Italian coffee, just round the corner - what's not to like.

Grand St subway is a five minute walk down the block. The B and D lines taking you quickly to within easy reach of all the major attractions.

A good way of seeing all the sights is to take the Grayline tour bus. This is a hop on hop off bus system that works in three 'Loops' Downtown - midtown and uptown. Costs $44.00 and ticket is valid for 48 hours.

You can book at reception.

Almost forgot to mention, they provide a coffee maker in your room as well. I used that to great advantage.

The only downside to my stay here and it certainly is not the fault of the hotel, is that I had an adjoining door into the next bedroom and the inconsiderate b******s next door would slam their door at 4am and have loud conversations till they went to bed (usually between 5 & 6am) so I suffered quite a bit with sleep disturbance.

Having said that though, this hotel was amazing value and all for about £80.00 a night. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
gmny355, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Dear Floouk,
Thank you again for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.com and on our Facebook Page. This really means a world to us that your stay meet your expectations. I want to also apologize for the noise disturbance during the stay. To make up for this I like to Upgrade you to one of our LOFT ROOMS in a future visit. Please use "LTRIPP" on your next return trip or please contact me at gm.ny355@choicehotels.com.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I come to NY every couple years and i'm always looking for a cheap and clean place to stay in the city. I was told that this hotel is relatively new and decided to give it a try - good thing i did! It was clean, the staff was courteous, and above all location - location - location! This hotel is located between Chinatown and Little Italy. Within a short walking distance, there are several places to eat (Chinese, Italian, fast food places, etc), a couple of different subway stops, and steps away from the foot of the Manhattan Bridge. If you're a foodie there are several great restaurants, and famous ice cream & gelato places to try!

This hotel includes a decent continental breakfast and wifi is available throughout.

I would recommend this place is you're looking for a clean & well located place to stay.

Hope you enjoy the big apple!

Room Tip: If you can pick a room that faces the Manhattan Bridge - the view is amazing!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
gmny355, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear LittleMissTravelbug,
Thank you for chosing the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge Hotel on your return trip to NYC and allowing us the opportunity to Host your stay. Your comments and reveiw allows us to gauge our own service standards and commitment to our guests. I am happy that you found our location unique and full of neighborhood treats and surprises. We like to thank you for taking the time out to post your review by offer you to use "LTRIPP" on your next return visit or "LIKE" us on Facebook.com.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2012

The hotel has revelead a very good choice: the position is really convenient (located near the lines B and D and, some minutes away, even the brown lines J and Z), safe and almost quiet (though you certainly have to realize that it is not as fancy as the 5th avenue!).

Rooms are comfortable and very clean, as the whole structure is. As other recensors were pointing out, morning breakfast is complete but you have to be patient for a table, especially if you come down at "rush hour" (around 8am). Wi-Fi is included.

Staff is kind and helpful, and the hotel also gives you the opportunity to store your luggage after check-out (which is at 11am) until you leave for the airport.

Only con I encountered: if on your check-out date you need a taxi to the airport, do NOT accept the receptionist offer (which is indeed a sort of rental with driver, and not a taxi service): it costs you 60$ while with a normal cab you would pay 45$ (fixed price of ANY New York taxi on any ride between JFK and Manhattan).

When the last day I asked to call me a taxi at the reception, I was told that the service would cost me 60$. Being really late, I accepted without questions, but when I got home I found out that with a normal taxi I would have paid 45$!

There's nothing illegal, of course: 1) I was told in advance the price and I accepted (although I had explicitly asked for a taxi, they said "yes" and instead I was sent a "for hire vehicle" with no taximeter, no taxi sign on top of the vehicle or on the doors, in short a different - and more expensive - service) and 2) I was given a normal receipt, with the name of this normally registered company. But still..this means taking advantage of me being new to the city, and throwing in the toilet 15$ though obtaining exactly the very same service!

But apart from this final point, the hotel is really worth the price.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simo2512
gmny355, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Simo2512,
I like to take the opportunity to First Thank you for having chosen the Comfort Inn MB during your most recent visit to NYC. Your review and comments mean the world to us as we use this to gauge our level or service and guest satisfaction. Am a disturbed by the associate who arranged the car service for you. In NYC in general there is no method to call a Yellow taxi they can only be hailed in the street. We recommend the car service as it provides a method of convienence to not have to go out and search for a taxi. Please be assured that this will be addressed. But i would like you to contact me @ gm.ny355@choicehotels.com to make up for the money spent. Please visit us on Facebook.com to get updated promotions and special rate offers. I look forward in hearing from you.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2012

This was my first time staying here and I really enjoyed it. We opted for one of the loft rooms that overlook the Manhattan bridge; I highly recommend this upgrade, it made for a unique experience (unless you have kids, lofts only have one queen bed). Hotel is very clean and modern and practically in the middle of Little Italy and Chinatown which was quite the cultural experience with a plethora of wonderful foods to try. Hotel is very accessable to the subway and within walking distance (within 30-40 min walk) of the Manhattan Bridge, World Trade Center, Brooklyn Bridge, and Battery Park (where you get on the boat for Statue of Liberty).

Travel Tip: You will be in the heart of Chinatown where many of the small family businesses do not accept credit cards so keeping a small amount of cash is a good idea.

Room Tip: Upgrade for one of the lofts. They arent much more expensive than a regular room. You won't regret it.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear MrAWill,
Thank you so much for having chosen the Comfort Inn Mb during your recent visit to NYC. Your positive review and stay is what we strive for each day with each guest. I see that you stayed in one of our LOFT rooms, the view is like no other. Our location is unique and adds a sense of community and heritage that you will not find in most NYC hotels located for Tourist. We hope that in the future return stay that you chose us again or any of your friends or family. Please contact me @ gm.ny355@choicehotels.com if you are interested in our Referral Program or follow us on Facebook.com for promotional discounts or specials.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

This is a great hotel. You'll definitely get more than what you pay for here. The hotel appears to have just been refurbished, and the rooms are amazing. The are large, clean, and have great views. I was lucky enough to be given a corner room on the 8th floor with a view of the Manhattan Bridge from one window, and the Financial District in the other direction. I cannot fault this hotel at all, and I'll definitely be recommending it to others that want to travel to New York.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of Manhattan Bridge. The higher up, the better.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank J_blah_blah
gmny355, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Dear FordRed89,
Thank you for chosing the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge during your most recent visit to NYC. Your comments and review of your stay mean the world to us here, our belief is Service, Value and Guest Excellence. Without this foundation there would be no You! (The Guest). So for this we Thank you! We like to invite you to join our "Referral Program" based on your positive recommendations to your friends and family in future stays. For more information please email me at gm.ny355@choicehotels.com. Please also use "LTRIPP" for any future reservations.