4,429 results
All reviews patrick's cathedral pomme palais cathedral view new york gossip girl st patrick rockefeller center room service madison avenue central park rooms are large beautiful room per day amazing hotel the location is perfect corner room mini bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Lotte is hands down the best place to stay while visiting NYC - Lotte PALACE is an appropriate title! The accomodations are exceptional and the staff are friendly and attentive. The centralized location to many of the tourist attractions is hard to beat. A Cathedral View room will knock your socks off every time you walk back into your room and see the stunning St. Patrick's Cathedral out your front windows. Beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very quiet. Windows can be opened slightly to let in the "sounds of the city". The lobby is top knotch and be sure to grab a glass of the many unique alcohol beverages in Rarities - an experience not to be missed, with some of the offerings being pre-prohibition bottles! Be sure to tour the front end of the property known as the Villard House - one of the most grand mansions in early NYC history which is still in perfect shape. Stay at the Lotte, you will love the surroundings and the staff!

Room Tip: Cathedral View is amazing. King beds are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RacnfanAP
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear RacnfanAP,
Thank you for this fantastic review of your stay with us. We are so pleased you were able to experience so many great aspects of the hotel. We can not wait for you to return with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

To celebrate my birthday I choose to stay at this breath taking establishment and I was completely amazed at the outstanding customer service skills of everyone I met from beginning to end.

A nice woman by the name of Joan Ramrup helped me at the Mail desk when I arrived for my reservation. She made checking in a breeze and was polite enough to give me a quick tour of the establishment. Which is truly amazing !

The room was immaculate & well kept. Views were amazing from the room.

My cocktail & dinning experience at Trouble Trust and Villard Restaurant were truly exceptional . My waitress /waiter were always checking in to make sure my needs were met and if I was comfortable. Some even made small jokes which is a nice touch.

Overall my experience at the Palace precedes all my expectations and honestly felt like a princess throughout my stay.

Thank you all for making my birthday experience one of the best !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephiBp

Dear StephiBp,
Thank you for this great feedback. We are so pleased you chose to come here for this special occasion. I couldn't be happier to hear about the team members you encountered, and how they made your birthday even more special.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We held our annual meeting at the suites at the Palace and were so impressed with the attention to detail that was provided by Natali Ortiz and Thomas Ficken they went above and beyond to ensure that our meeting was an success, even though they had a hotel full of meetings. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear kmcilvenny,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great event hosted by Natali and Thomas during your annual visit. The personalized service we provide to our guests and their events, are our top priority. I look forward to welcoming you back again next year. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recently visited The Lotte New York Palace Hotel for an event in March. In preparation for the event I was in regular contact with the hotel, dealing mainly with Natali Oritz and Thomas Ficken. They were extremely quick in responding to my queries and helped the event go very smoothly for me and my team. Even now, after the event has finished, they are still helping me. I cannot fault the service I have received.

In terms of the hotel itself, it is situated in an ideal location within the city - only a short walk away from the Rockefeller centre. The views from the hotel are lovely, even on a rainy day.

I would just like to say thank you to the Lotte Hotel and to Natali and Thomas for making my stay so pleasant. I hope to be back again next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear hannahmclachlan,

Thank you for your amazing review!

I am thrilled to hear about your pleasant experience during your stay with us and the excellent service you received from our staff. Our staff strives to go above and beyond for our guests, to ensure that they are comfortable and enjoying their experience. We are cognizant of how stressful planning a meeting can be and I am very glad that Thomas and Natali were there with you every step of the way. I certainly hope to work with you again in the near future. We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a great luxury hotel. Teen girls love that it is the hotel seen in the TV series Gossip Girl. The Gossip girl tour starts off right by the beautiful courtyard. Hotel has the perfect location, right across the street from St. Patrick's. You can walk to Central Park, Times Square and be there in 15 min.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aida P

Dear Aida P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us at the Lotte New York Palace.

I am very pleased to hear about your great stay with us, from the Gossip Girl tour to the convenience of our location in midtown Manhattan. I can’t agree with you more – we are situated in a prime location, conveniently close to several major attractions, shopping areas and dining options. The possibilities to explore New York City are endless! I truly look forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you and your family back soon.