Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
  • Fitness centre
US$ 232
US$ 207
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 261
US$ 228
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 190
US$ 132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 312
US$ 283
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 168
US$ 137
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 323
US$ 288
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 163
US$ 103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 158
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 183
US$ 148
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

4,085 results
All reviewspatrick's cathedralpomme palaiscathedral viewnew yorkgossip girlrockefeller centerroom servicemadison avenuecentral parkrooms are largebeautiful roomfabulous hotelthe location is perfectcorner roommini bartimes squarehigh floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

To celebrate my birthday I choose to stay at this breath taking establishment and I was completely amazed at the outstanding customer service skills of everyone I met from beginning to end.

A nice woman by the name of Joan Ramrup helped me at the Mail desk when I arrived for my reservation. She made checking in a breeze and was polite enough to give me a quick tour of the establishment. Which is truly amazing !

The room was immaculate & well kept. Views were amazing from the room.

My cocktail & dinning experience at Trouble Trust and Villard Restaurant were truly exceptional . My waitress /waiter were always checking in to make sure my needs were met and if I was comfortable. Some even made small jokes which is a nice touch.

Overall my experience at the Palace precedes all my expectations and honestly felt like a princess throughout my stay.

Thank you all for making my birthday experience one of the best !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephiBp
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear StephiBp,
Thank you for this great feedback. We are so pleased you chose to come here for this special occasion. I couldn't be happier to hear about the team members you encountered, and how they made your birthday even more special.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We held our annual meeting at the suites at the Palace and were so impressed with the attention to detail that was provided by Natali Ortiz and Thomas Ficken they went above and beyond to ensure that our meeting was an success, even though they had a hotel full of meetings. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
nypalace, General Manager at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear kmcilvenny,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great event hosted by Natali and Thomas during your annual visit. The personalized service we provide to our guests and their events, are our top priority. I look forward to welcoming you back again next year. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recently visited The Lotte New York Palace Hotel for an event in March. In preparation for the event I was in regular contact with the hotel, dealing mainly with Natali Oritz and Thomas Ficken. They were extremely quick in responding to my queries and helped the event go very smoothly for me and my team. Even now, after the event has finished, they are still helping me. I cannot fault the service I have received.

In terms of the hotel itself, it is situated in an ideal location within the city - only a short walk away from the Rockefeller centre. The views from the hotel are lovely, even on a rainy day.

I would just like to say thank you to the Lotte Hotel and to Natali and Thomas for making my stay so pleasant. I hope to be back again next year.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear hannahmclachlan,

Thank you for your amazing review!

I am thrilled to hear about your pleasant experience during your stay with us and the excellent service you received from our staff. Our staff strives to go above and beyond for our guests, to ensure that they are comfortable and enjoying their experience. We are cognizant of how stressful planning a meeting can be and I am very glad that Thomas and Natali were there with you every step of the way. I certainly hope to work with you again in the near future. We can’t wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a great luxury hotel. Teen girls love that it is the hotel seen in the TV series Gossip Girl. The Gossip girl tour starts off right by the beautiful courtyard. Hotel has the perfect location, right across the street from St. Patrick's. You can walk to Central Park, Times Square and be there in 15 min.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aida P

Dear Aida P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us at the Lotte New York Palace.

I am very pleased to hear about your great stay with us, from the Gossip Girl tour to the convenience of our location in midtown Manhattan. I can’t agree with you more – we are situated in a prime location, conveniently close to several major attractions, shopping areas and dining options. The possibilities to explore New York City are endless! I truly look forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Let me first say the hotel is ideally located, in the heart of Manhattan. We stayed for for 5 days recently and the service is what stood out. We arrived from a West Coast flight very early morning on Wednesday, so we got to the hotel at around 7AM or so, with our two kids, one is two years old, you can imagine he's still dazed/tired from the flight and change in hours. Typical check-in time is 3PM, the woman at the front desk, apologies I mis-placed her name which I wrote down, she did everything to get us a room as early as possible and we are able to get to the room sometime later. I can't say enough of how grateful we were for her efforts. A big thank you. The hotel is very clean and classic, same with the rooms, spacious. I highly recommend you experience Rarities in the mezzanine, its a must!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank vondarkmoor

Dear vondarkmoor,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check-in and provide you and your family with a comfortable experience. Travelling can be exhausting and the comfort of our guests is our top priority. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to stay with us again in the near future. We look forward to your return.