Lowest prices for your stay
$157
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
$161
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$155
Free cancellation until 04/07/22
Hotels.com$161
HolidayInn.com$176
getaroom.com$186
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020

The worst nightmare, is this hotel.

We choose this hotel because of the great location but...

We booked through Snaptravel AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do not book through Snaptravel.

We arrived at the hotel at 3 AM and they wouldn't let us check in until Snaptravel cleared. In the end we had to pay an extra $ 50 for early check in.

We entered our room super tired at 4:20 am, some things were broken but we did not care because we wanted to rest after driving from another state for so many hours. We did reported tho to the front desk.

In two days they NEVER cleaned UP our room or served us coffee as it should.

The last day, there was a fire alarm at 7 am, my parents had to go down 42 floors! my dad was feeling bad low-pressure and my mom was in extreme pain from her legs.

We could not rest and no one at the reception attended us when we called zero.

We are sorry but our short trip to New York was ruined with this Hotel experience.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank yaskiraperez
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Hi yaskiraperez,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding customer service, check-in experience, and housekeeping. I understand your disappointment, and this should not have been the case. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you the joy of travel for all.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Picked this hotel for the location. Check in went smoothly with a desk clerk that was on loan from the nearby Holiday Inn Express. He was masked, polite and upgraded us based on our IHG status. After that, it was not a good stay. The room was never below 78 degrees, the toilet seat was falling off and the light/electric plate in the bathroom pulled out of the wall every time it was used. The room did not look or smell entirely clean. There was no enforcement of mask wearing in the public common areas and that included the hotel desk clerks that were at the desk for most of our stay. Elevators were not marked to limit passengers and there was only one elevator working during our stay. The small lobby and narrow hall to elevator was constantly filled with families either hanging out or waiting for the elevator. Most did not wear a mask and when we asked one woman to put hers on before she entered the elevator, she met our request with hostility. There was a constant smell and haze of smoke from marijuana in the hallways, in the other corridors and from a couple who seemed to be camped outside the hotel doors. There are much better options open in the city and in this area, do not stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 967sherril
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Hello 967sherril,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am happy that your check-in went smooth. On the other hand, I am sorry to hear about the lax observation of health and safety protocols. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 23 July 2020

Do not stay here! The shower was literally broken in pieces, leftover food was laying on the floor, the lamp next to the bed was broken and the remote control was missing. Apart from that completely outdated design.

Room tip: There are no good rooms in this place
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 2020Summer
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Hi 2020Summer,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the shower condition, housekeeping, lamp and the remote control. I understand your disappointment, and this should not have been the case. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 17 July 2020

THE pictures speak for themselves...There is a video of the manager acknowledging the room was out of order and said its up to corporates policy..offered a refund which I said I would only take if they COMMITED to clean the room..he refused so I didn't take the refund because I needed this addressee I'm young if I get sick I may be okay someone else may die.
Video on YouTube called HOLIDAYINN CORONAVIRUS WALL STREET.
WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THIS.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 10005LOVE
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

Hi 10005LOVE,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for giving us a try!

We are determined to deliver a combined sense of comfort and happiness with touches of real wonder and delight to all our guests but I'm concerned we did not hit that mark. I am sorry to learn about your dismay concerning the orderliness and cleanliness of the room assigned. This is not what we want for our guests. Don't worry, I've looped our management regarding your review in our effort to serve guests better. I trust that the necessary improvements will be made. I have also sent you a private message to gather more details about your stay.

I hope that you give us a try next time and I'm sure it'll be better.

Warmly,

June A.

Reviewed 19 April 2020 via mobile

This is the worse hotel that I have ever stayed in. The location is terrible. My company booked me here during the COVID 19 crisis. I have truly stayed in much better hotels than this. I will not return.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank andrenaw29
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2020

Dear andrenaw29,

We appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. On behalf of our hotel I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,