My friend and I plan to stay in this hotel in April. I booked a room through Hotels.com. The listing claimed a Standard Room with "2 Beds only" however, I received my reservation confirmation and it claims:
Preferences*: Non-Smoking, 2 Beds
Room details: This nonsmoking guestroom has 1 full-sized bed with triple sheeting.
I guess it will be luck of the draw if I get a room with 2 beds. I suppose this is more of a complaint about Hotels.com posting misleading room descriptions. But I hope the Holiday Inn can be accommodating and provide me a room with two beds so my friend and I don't have to alternate sleeping on the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City