“Dont Stay here”

Manhattan Broadway Hotel
Ranked #427 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Upon our arrival at the hotel, three different people came in to ask about hourly rates. It seemed as if they wanted to do drugs and other illegal activities. One man even asked if they had a hotel room that would be available for 4 hours. Implying that if he knew someone wasn't coming back till later. I was trying to distract myself and say "oh good thing they are turning them away". But this was 4pm in the afternoon imagine what kind of people would be coming in at night. We received our room keys and headed up to our room. I really have no words to describe the room, except that we were there for a total of 5 mins and decided this wasn't for us. When we stated we wanted to leave to the employee at the front desk, he didn't argue with us at all and stated there would a $25.00 cancellation fee but that the rest of our money would be returned to us. We could not get out of there quick enough.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

We stayed at the Broadway Hotel for 3 nights. When we went to check in it was very disorganized. We were given a room and had to switch rooms the second night. Our rooms were not ready until the evening. Our room was not that clean, there was a lot of hair in the bathroom and floor of the bedroom. Overall, you get what you pay for. The staff were very friendly and helpful; however, the hotel is dirty overall. I think I would spend more money next time to stay somewhere nicer because I didn't enjoy my room, nor did I feel comfortable sleeping there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Very good for the price. Clean beds, clean bathroom, A/C. If you are traveling to NYC to enjoy de nightlife this is a good option because is near the main attractions of the city. The only problem I found was that the LCD TV wasn´t working. But you don´t go to NY to watch TV right!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The place was nice. I think is a good place to stay for the price. NEW YORK is beatiful city and you never been in the room, just for 5 or 6 hours. Is clean and good location, with nice people of staff. And good location.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I stayed here with my boyfriend and I Love IT.. the room was clean and the housekeeping lady was very friendly, even though I kept asking her for more things.. she handled it well. the lady at the desk checked me in but maybe she was having a bad day.... the night guy was cool and funny. Good place to stay for the price if you dont mind listening to chinese ladies arguing over the phone all day

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple