This hotel is very old even though It claims to be renovated. In my experience the rooms were very small and noisy. I experienced lots of road noise as well as noise from adjacent rooms. This led to poor sleep. The walls are very thin I could hear people showering in adjacent rooms or even watching tv plus there was lots of noise just from opening and closing doors. In the shower setting a consistent water temperate is impossible. It's either too hot or too cold and changes constantly.
Location is fine for day sight seeing just do not go out alone late at night. It does not feel like that safe of a neighborhood after dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York