Spent 4 nights in NYC thought this hotel had perfect location for shopping and sightseeing.
Prices were reasonable.
Reception team need to work on their customer service skills though as some were quite rude, not necessarily to us but to other customers which was very embarrassing to witness. The security team though was very welcoming each night that we returned to hotel.
The rooms were clean, housekeeping team did a good job but to be honest the beds were very short in length I'm only 5'10" (175cm) and feet went past the edge. Ultimate power showers though bordering on jet washing!!
The Tick Tock diner was very useful as open 24hr and they do takeaway - amazing cheesecake.
If like us you don't spend much time in the room the details don't matter and the location outweighs everything
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York