1,196 results
All reviewsupper west sidesmall kitchenettecentral parkfairway marketlincoln centernew yorkbeacon theatreliving roombreakfast roomoff broadwaygreat neighborhoodstay there againamerican museum of natural historyfew blocksaround the corneran older hotelstreet subway
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly. Room is big and clean. Room had a nice table and chairs for eating a meal, 2 chairs for relaxing, taking a break, and recharging for the next round of exploring. Big super comfy king bed with quality stain free crisp white sheets and comforter, with 2 nightstands. Great location with plenty of restaurants and shopping in the neighborhood. Close to the subway, and within walking distance to many attractions. Seemed like a great part of town with no security concerns no matter what time you’re out.

Now for a couple cons. Not deal breakers by any means. Toilet was in a tight spot in my bathroom. Not a lot of maneuvering room. Hot water took a while to make it to the shower, but it did come and was never lacking. I was on the 4th floor and the floor in my room was a little creaky. Don’t know if it annoyed the people on the floor below. I did hear the floor above me creaking a bit as well.

Absolutely I will stay at this hotel on future trips to NYC. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Milburn Hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jeffworkman
Reviewed 29 November 2017

What a hidden gem. The reception staff are exceptionally friendly (particularly Joseph), the rooms immaculate and large for a Manhatten hotel. I had a very good night sleep as the hotel is quiet. Location is great. I stayed one night for the Thank's Giving Parade. Perfect location for this event. Will definitely be back

Room Tip: I stayed in room 500
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dooby G
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We stayed here for one night to see balloon inflation and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The hotel was very conveniently located. The lobby is warm and inviting. The rooms are clean and very well maintained.

Joseph at the front desk was charming and very friendly.

This hotel is a great find! Clean, reasonably priced, GREAT customer service and well located What more could you ask!? I'll stay again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank XOXOMcSorley
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We have never seen a hotel room in NYC this large for the price. It had a really nice size living room with a little bar/kitchenette and a huge bathroom.

The place was very clean but a little dated like your in laws house. The staff was attentive and the location was a half block off Broadway so you we close to the Beacon and some great little restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StealAway71
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Could not fault this hotel in anyway from check in to check out. The room was good size with a kitchenette and a very comfortable bed. The location was quiet but close to restaurants/shops, the subway and Central Park. A very reasonably priced hotel with free wifi and excellent staff who were happy to help with anything we required. Highly Recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple