“"Lina! Live at Lincoln Center"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gotham Walking Tours of New York City

Gotham Walking Tours of New York City
Ranked #88 of 578 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Lina Viviano, the Founder of Gotham Walking Tours, conducts private tours of New York City (Manhattan and Brooklyn), with an emphasis on the extraordinary historical, cultural, architectural, ethnic, and culinary traditions that have made New York City one of the greatest and most diverse cities in the world. Experience New York City on foot. Experience New York City up close and personal with a licensed guide who has been researching New York City history for over twenty years and who has a passion for this incredible City. All tours are conducted by Lina. Walk Gotham!
Weehawken, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Lina! Live at Lincoln Center"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Being a life long New Yorker with family roots that go back nearly 200 years, I thought I knew alot about Columbus Circle and the Lincoln Center area...well, I was wrong! Lina makes her tours so fun and informative. It's also great that she allows you to share personal histories about the buildings and places you happen to be walking by. New York has so much history! It's so great to have someone like Line digging it up for us to enjoy. I can't wait to have some extra time in my schedule to focus onb another part of town. David

1 Thank DavidDelmonico
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Learned so much with Lina!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

As a resident of Manhattan I have always wanted to do a walking tour but never had time. Recently I went on the Columbus Circle tour with Lina and had a blast. I had always remembered my grandmother telling me that for many years my grandfather worked in Columbus Circle. So it was very interesting to be taken back in time with Lina's stories of the history of the area and to see how it looked to my grandfather decades ago. He knowledge of fun facts, architecture, and NYC history make for a fascinating experience. I look forward to partaking in more of her tours in the coming weeks.

1 Thank Martin N
“Very Special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

I was recently on a tour of Columbus Circle & "the Lower" Upper West Side with Lina of Gotham Walking Tours. The experience was extraordinary. From historic and architectural details to little- known fun facts and neighborhood dining recommendations - Lina's delivery is engaging - like a walking, interactive, glossy-paged encyclopedia. She makes the tour every bit as enjoyable as it is educational. Highly recommend.

1 Thank Venetia S
Muntinlupa
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

Lina is very knowlegeable and very professional as she directs and guides the tour. I didn't realize the time we've spent because Lina made it very interesting and her pacing is excellent!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank bluetteberna
New York City, New York
“Excellent Flatiron Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

Know that the Flatiron has rich history, I was pleased to experience a fantastic, fun, and educational tour from Gotham in this neighborhood. Our tour guide is approachable and knowledgeable and allows full participation of conversation with the group. As the neighborhood is growing both in residence and commercial, our guide gave us up to the date info on shopping, eating, architecture, history and more.
We recommend Gotham Walking Tours- its the best way to experience a New York neighborhood.

Visited April 2012