Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

Wicked on Broadway
198 Reviews
from US$ 126.31
More Info
All reviews ben platt subject matter music box tony awards powerful message tear jerker mental health an emotional roller coaster pre teens entire cast lead role cancellation line kids today comic relief tony winner actor singer great story and music
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This was an absolutely lovely show to go see with my 17-year old son and my husband. We had a great time. At first I was a little anxious, at it seemed to be a little slow, but the plot twist came soon enough that transformed the play and made the human stories very palpable and relatable. We laughed, we cried. This was absolutely memorable and a must-do!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing musical which deals with mental health. It is funny, emotional and thought provoking. I can see why it won so many awards. The cast are all fantastic. Bravo.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Dear Evan Hansen lives up to every bit of the hype I’d heard! It’s something any parent of a teenager will be impacted by- and certainly relate to. Make sure to bring plenty of tissues- you will need them in various parts of the show. The set is absolutely amazing, and moves from scene to scene flawlessly, while displays from the likes of social media sites, texts, and other teen “vices” are projected ( changes up a bit) throughout. The characters are wonderful, and so much of what occurs in the story ( during no the show) is relatable to parents, teens ( DEFINITELY OLDER TEENS, mature subject matter and some very heavy scenes make this not quite suitable for the teen,early teen set) and perfectly captures the dynamics between the parent/teen relationship, but every bone chilling fear that every parent carries with them about their own child. Relatable to the teens as well, as much of the teen dynamic portrayed parallels what our teens experience daily. RUN, DONT WALK OR WAIT TO GET TICKETS! Worth every cent!

2  Thank Jwolff70
Reviewed 30 March 2018

What can I say? It has all been said. FANTASTIC! TERRIFIC! MEANINGFUL! This show deserves every award it has won!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Dear Evan Hansen now stands as my favorite Broadway show ever. The content and message is a must see for every teen and parent. My 16 year old daughter and I planned this for months. It was simply an awesome experience.

1  Thank Ramona B