6,292 results
All reviewsrick's cafewine and cheesetimes squarenew yorkmini suiteevery eveningcontinental breakfastbagelshard boiled eggssmall hotellounge areaperfect locationwonderful hotelhome away from homebig applethe theater districtstreet noise
Reviewed 29 December 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed four nights from Dec 7th thru Dec 11th, 2012. We arrived very late and were greeted by name as the last check-in of the night. The hotel was very quiet and welcoming, with the breakfast and wine reception wonderful.The staff was friendly and helpful, from the front desk to Rick's Cafe.I would love another trip to New York next year and without a doubt will elect to stay at The Casablanca!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank donna g
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We recently stayed at the Casablanca again for our annual visit to NYC for our anniversary. We had another perfect visit. The facilities, the location, service and the friendly staff combine to make it feel more like a European Inn than a hotel in New York. The complimentary breakfast and the evening wine and cheese are well done and always enjoyable. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Eeepee98
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My mom and I stayed in a suite at the Casablanca in mid December. It was an excellent hotel with fantastic service and very nice ammenities. It's truly a step away from the craziness of being in Times Square and the location is perfect if your plans include catching a show.

Pros: Room was very clean, towels were soft, beds were comfortable. Service was outstanding - can't say enough good things about how accomodating the staff was. Breakfast buffet and snacks were good and convenient and the room where they were located was a nice spot to relax and have a cup of coffee anytime of day.

Cons: unable to turn the heat off in the room without calling the front desk. The front desk was incredibly responsive, but I would have preferred having control over that myself. We also would smell cooking food from a nearby restaurant drafting into our room - smelled like meat being grilled. The staff proactively apologized for that (we hadn't even complained) and it was out of their control but it did get a little old after awhile.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2012

My boyfriend and I spent four days (included Christmas day) at Casablanca Hotel. We stayed on the 6th floor, room 610 and it was very nice and clean.The Hotel is cozy, comfortable and clean. The staff is very nice and helpful, they even gave us a Christmas Card! They gave us a map of the city and showed all the palces worth to visit and helped us everytime we had a question. The location is great, a few steps from Port Authority Station, right in the heart of Times Square and very close to the main attractions of the city. I definitely reccomend this hotel and i will go back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th floor, room 610, king deluxe room. The bed was big and comfortable. The room was quiet and the bathroom pretty big. I loved the place!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com