The Peninsula New York
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 244
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 191
US$ 139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 157
US$ 168
US$ 138
US$ 312
US$ 228
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 352
US$ 278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 164
US$ 154
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 305
US$ 248
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 317
US$ 283
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
1,188 results
All reviewsrooftop barsalon de ninggrand luxe roomfifth avenueoscar de la rentacentral parknew yorkfour seasonsindoor poolroom serviceluxury hotelseparate showerst regissuperior roomconcierge deskturn down servicean upgrade
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely a NY Peninsula property

Great location on fifth ave

Amenities first rate

Service can be spotty

Confirm details or preferences

Fine dining in neighborhood

Mid town with a continental style

Staff turn over an issue

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RMJ11
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear RMJ11,

We appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay at The Peninsula New York on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is the best Hotel in New York City and not every body knows it.

My Father, who loved Luxury and only bought the best he could afford his whole life, always stayed
Here and took me out to Lunch here.

He owned a home on Rowes Wharf in Boston overlooking the Harbor. And Luxury and service were tremendously important to him, as they were to my
Grandfather,Harry.

At the Peninsula Hotel in New York they offer a 15 percent discount if they can help you out.

Often because they are so excellent at what they, they can not accommodate you unless you make a reservation well in advance.

My Father, had a small business and traveled all over the United States. He was licensed in every state. He always made me make his reservation on the phone. He was very funny. He would say" Get me a room at
The Peninsula that I won't hear the garbage trucks in all night." And they always gave him a fine room, sometimes
Upping the room to a Suite if It was available.

This hotel is beautifully furnished.
The food is exquisite.
The service World Class.

The attitude is Formal but friendly. My Dad was completely loyal to them, because of it.

Across the street on Fifth Avenue at 53 Street,
Is the New ,Harry Winston's, a jeweler, who served my parents in the original store.

I was in there looking today.
What a lot of people don't realize about Harry Winston's is they also have a line of Jewelry that is under $2500.

People associate them with priceless Jewels, but they like to be of service to anyone who has an interest in fine Jewelry.
They are interested in selling quality.

Ate lunch at a Greek Restaurant at 55 East 54street named Nerai. Excellent food, not crazy expensive. We usually go for dinner
Around 9. Glamorous place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Lisa S,

Thank you for taking the time to write of your wonderful experience at The Peninsula New York. We are happy to have made your stay more luxurious and memorable.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The peninsula! As most can anticipate, a beautiful property. I have been to Peninsula's across the world, and though I enjoyed my stay, I was missing a "WOW" factor. Overall, well sized rooms (for NYC), Nice rooftop bar, friendly staff but of course Pricey! Hotel is perfectly located and provides you with a hint of "OLD PRESTIGIOUS NEW YORK" What I loved about the hotel is that it wasn't loud and people were respectful. Either way, safe stay! Not a WOW but still beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear GlobalTravelLuxury,

We appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay at The Peninsula New York on TripAdvisor. We pride ourselves in providing attention and exceptional service above all things and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I booked through AMEX FHR and was quite surprised with the quality of the rooms and overall facility. Maybe time for some updating! I had an issue at check-in as well but partially my fault. My first room was not good but they quickly fixed that situation. Certainly way better hotels to stay in NY at a better price than this. I will not return and do not recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear App19,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor and we sincerely apologize for the hiccups of your stay. We are sorry that it was not as seamless as it should have been and hope to have the opportunity to discuss your visit further. We would be grateful if you would contact us directly at jonathancrook@peninsula.com.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

55th and 5th Avenue in the heart of New York City. Doesn't get any better then this.
The staff was extremely friendly and treated us like royalty. The rooms are amazingly spacious and the beds couldn't have been better. Truly one of New York City's finest.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
ThePeninsulaNY, General Manager at The Peninsula New York, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear Randy L,

We appreciate you taking a moment to review your stay at The Peninsula New York on TripAdvisor. We pride ourselves in providing attention and exceptional service above all things and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations. Please do come again soon.