All reviews book of mormon tv in the mirror lobby ambassador superior suite serafina restaurant times square new york usb ports the theater district watch tv broadway show special thanks around the corner boutique hotel rooms are modern wine and cheese amazing hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, love the room and amenities. Doria the lobby ambassador took very good care of me, she’s very friendly and professional making sure I had a memorable stay and served me complimentary wine and cheese. Overall a very nice experience with a great team of people from beginning to end, I will definitely come back, thank you!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Emmanuel R
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with kids as wife had business meeting nearby.
Very friendly welcoming staff, good with kids. Suite decent size and large sofa bed along with large comfortable main bed.
Kids thrilled by TV appearing in large mirror at end of bed.
Corridors a bit dark and scary.
Dinner in restaurant was good: shrimp (prawns) with pasta and prawn salad. .
Would stay again if wanted to be near Times Square.
I can't comment on price/value as it was expensed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mactheknife
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Time New York was a pleasant stay. The Hotel welcomed my Girlfriend and I with an upgrade due to the trip being for an anniversary which was great. The staff were attentive and helpful whenever needed. As much as the Hotel Time New York has its positives but it does have a few small negatives too; such as paint coming off in the room, incredibly noisy radiators (going off at 2am,3am,4am,5am), water leaking under the window with the heavy rain and/or melting snow. So what I say to you is, The Time New York is a great hotel but don't expect a hotel which exudes a plush, new and well maintained feel to it as it doesn't. It would be great to see a few touch ups made to the Hotel before one returns. Overall, a great stay just a few niggly parts to change.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack D
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancé were on our last weekend of our short trip to this amazing city (New York). We had multiple hotels booked during on this trip and by far this Hotel just takes the top spot. It was located conveniently close to Times Square with amazing shops and restaurants. The hotel itself has a very chic vibe to it and it’s amazingly clean. The others hotels we stayed at were not that accommodating and clean but it was ok since it was a short trip. My fiancée love the bedsheets, she said she wants it in our bedroom as well.. lol..
the best part about our stay was the employees at the hotel. Super attentive and accommodating. Specifically the girl named Doria. I think that was her name. She was really going out of her way to make us feel like home and even decorated our room with balloons and drinks.. yay.. we felt like royalty spending big bucks... she also recommended us a Japanese Restaurant ( Nippori Japanese Restaurant) for dinner and got us tables. I think t was hard to get seats at the restaurants since you have to make early reservations. thanks to Doria for the hook up. Overall an amazing end to our mini vacation. Will book this hotel next time we get to NY. Thanks Time Hotel team.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kody20
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a great time at the TIME..very friendly staff especially DEE who went out of her way when i needed some suggestions,the free wine was a pleasent surprise,will def. come back to stay again next time im on business in new york

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business