The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 157
US$ 133
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 177
US$ 161
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$ 176
US$ 144
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 255
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 154
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 312
US$ 240
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 340/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 143
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

All reviewstv in the mirrorbook of mormonlobby ambassadorsuperior suitetimes squareserafina restaurantnew yorkthe theater districtrooms are modernbroadway showaround the cornerspecial thanksperfect locationamazing hotelbigger roomcity that never sleepsboutique hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights while exploring NYC for the first time. The location, just round the corner from Times Square was ideal for us as first time visitors trying to squeeze in as much as possible. Rooms were clean and tidy, and beds super comfy which is a requirement after exhausting days. One rather strange issue we encountered was both taps in the bathroom giving us hot water - not ideal for brushing your teeth! Any other issues were dealt with as soon as we reported them to reception.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms can be noisy as they are above the bar.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 647rachelj
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Pros: The location of the hotel is perfect, close to Central Park as well as Times sguare and Rockefeller etc. Our stay was lovely and the staff was very helpful and welcoming.

When we first arrived they did not have our room ready and told us that we would have to wait five minutes which did not matter to us, but the receptionist still offered us complimentary drinks from the hotel bar which was very nice of her!

The hotel decor was beautiful, just as the pictures show. We were very happy about the room we got which we stayed at for 2 whole weeks. The cleaning lady we had was wonderful to us, her name is Tsultrim. She greeted us and checked in with us everyday to see if we needed anything. This made the stay feel more personal. And there was no problem with the elevator. We did not have to wait for it as the other reviewers said.

Cons: The internet unfortunately did not reach to our hotel room at the 14th floor, which was frustrating. We had to go closer to the door to get better internet.

We were looking forward to the Equinox gym the hotel supposedly offered on their website but when we asked about it the Times hotel apparently did not offer entrance to it any longer. This was a big disappointment since it was one of the reasons we booked the hotel.

They do not have Netflix which they offered did in their brochure.

There is no pavilion access nor to the rooftop balcony, which they showed on their website, which felt a bit misleading.

Other than that we loved our stay. We would have rated this a 5 star if it was not for the cons :D

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linnéa P
Reviewed 21 October 2017

The hotel is very conveniently located right in the Theatre District. Great restaurants, bars, shopping and main attractions are just around the corner. We loved that the hotel has Serafina Restaurant, Le Grande Lounge and a coffee shop. I definitely would recommend grabbing a latte in the morning. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The mirror in the room is a TV! How amazing is that! The team was absolutely fantastic! The doorman always greeted us with a smile and the front desk team was very helpful. Concierge gave us great restaurant recommendations. Everyone was so pleasant. Thank you for taking such a good care of us. Can't wait for my next stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank manu6962017
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms and facilities are clean. The staffs are very accommodating and always smiling I will surely go back here. Definitely worth the price. I will recommend this to my friends and colleagues. The next time I go to NY with my family, I will surely bring them here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I am glad to say that I have had many fantastic stays at this trendy hotel! The location is unbeatable for convenience and connectivity, and I have found this to be a definite advantage whenever I am in the city either for work or leisure. Aside from the fabulous and quirky interiors and the cool scene at the lobby bar, I have to say its the people working at the hotel that make staying here an absolute pleasure. At each interaction, I felt the hotel staff has gone over and above to provide exceptional service. Too many instances to recount, but I have to say every individual has continually impressed me with their diligence, helpfulness, and friendliness. For a very special and unique experience of warm hospitality at the center of all the action of the city, I can't recommend this hotel enough!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo