Broadway at Times Square Hotel
Avalon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
US$ 244
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
US$ 181
US$ 170
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 157
US$ 168
US$ 138
US$ 269
US$ 216
  • Room Service
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$ 158
US$ 154
  • Pool
US$ 343
US$ 283
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
  • Bar/Lounge
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 289
US$ 255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
2,185 results
All reviewsbagelstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkcontinental breakfastrooms are smallboiled eggsstay there againbrick wallfree wifirockefeller centerhalf blockthe breakfast areaqueen bedthe hotel is cleanbusiness centerwould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Booked this hotel after reading the reviews on trip advisor. The location is fantastic - just around the corner from Times Square. The room was small with a view of a brick wall. However it had everything you could possibly need. The shower was very good, the room was clean and the bathroom was a good size. It also had free wifi which is a great plus. The breakfast was included and was good - more than adequate.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Ruth B
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have to say I wasn't sure I wanted to book a hotel that once was a Comfort Inn. But the price was very good considering NYC hotel costs. Turns out it was ideal for our weekend stay. Less than a block from Times Square, 4 blocks from Rock Center, Radio City, great shopping. The hotel itself is clean with super comfy beds in a "not as small as some" room. If there was a downside (and these did not bother us), the continental breakfast room is super small, the elevator really slow. No restaurant but with NYC having over 7000 you can certainly find places to eat, even on the same block. Staff is helpful and friendly. This little gem is across from a few theaters, a few doors down from a restaurant with good drinks and service. All in all another great NYC weekend for us! Try this hotel that bears no resemblance to previous Comfort Inns I have known.

Room Tip: With the close proximity to always active and noisy Times Square, ask for the highest room you can get for the cost. Can't promise you won't hear the A/C, but you won't get perfect for the price.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank dar019
Reviewed 6 June 2012

For me, safety, cleanliness and price are the 3 most important things when it comes to finding a good hotel, and this one gets all those 3 things right! I just stayed there for 4 nights, and had a good time. It is a great location right in the middle of it all; I always felt safe; and the AC unit drowns out any possible street noise, so I slept very soundly. The room was tiny, but honestly when visiting NYC, you are usually just in your room to sleep so that was fine with me. Same goes with the bathroom--small but offered everything I needed. My 2 complaints are about the electronic amenities: 1, Yes, there is flat screen tv, however, we only got about 5 channels and all of them were blurry and mostly unwatchable. 2, there is no WiFi, even though the website and the hotel will tell you there is. Trust me, there isn't. I brought my laptop and everything, and I was even willing to purchase WiFi had it not been free. But it isn't offered at all because the free WiFi is always "down" according to the front desk. It's not down, it just never works. False advertising. Fortunately, the other perks of the hotel made up for that fact, and I just went to Starbucks when I wanted to access the Internet. I probably won't stay there again because of that, but that's just because I like to have Internet access.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
12  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We booked a King Room and got confirmation for it. Requested a specific type of room. Called a couple days before arrival at hotel to confirm and told them we would be arriving later in the afternoon. They confirmed King room requested.
Imagine the disappointment to find they had given the exact room we did not want - queen size, window looking directly onto wall, tv on side of bed.
Result - had to spend first 24 hours in New York living out of suitcase until we were able to move rooms.
Found this very unprofessional. The hotel should understand the repercussions for their guests caused by such occurrences.

Room Tip: There is no point in helping travelers choose a good room when the hotel ignores requests.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank 312659Paul
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Excellent location with awesome staff always on hand to help you out. Good continental breakfast. Rooms on small side but clean and have all that you need. Was warm in room and air con noisy so did not have on at night may be worth checking in the room when you check in but would not effect our stay. First class service from Yvonne and sideibi and all other front desk.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple