“Absolutely awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gillw437
Cape Town, South Africa
“Absolutely awesome”
Reviewed 24 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The flat was clean and in the most perfect location to everything. Walter was available when needed. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to all my friends. B

Theresa D
Charlottesville, United States
“Clean and convenient to Times Square”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We found this apt very convenient to see see Broadway shows and the area had a large selection of good restaurants and convenience stores The outside of the apartment building and inside hallway is very old and dingy appearing but the inside of the apt is very bright and remodeled. Has a tiled bathroom and a nice kitchen with granite countertops. It was very clean and comfortable. The furnishings very basic. It is a small apt and they advertise it can sleep 5 people. I think you would be very cramped with 5 people. The only place to sit in the living area was one small futon type sofa that was not very comfortable so it would probably not make a great sleeping area for an adult. We stayed in the apt in the middle of summer heat There was an air conditioner in the front and back bedrooms that worked very well and kept the apt nice and cool. The beds were very comfortable. The apt was stocked with 4 towels for 3 guests and one hand towel in the bathroom and no washcloths. It would have been nice to have had a few extra towels especially washcloths. Many other reviews stated the apt was noisy but we found it to be quiet during the night and had no problem sleeping. All in all this was a good apt. and very convenient to walk to many attractions in NYC

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SoCalMare
San Diego, California
“IKEA-Furnished Unit in Good Location”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The property is in a convenient location close to Times Square. It's new, clean and IKEA-furnished: bedding, pillows, pictures, flatware, cookware, and furniture. The first thing we needed was cold water, but there was no ice (I bought trays and left them). After purchasing food for breakfast, there was only a giant-size pan to fry an egg. We couldn't find a dish cloth or dish towel. We used one of the wash cloths for dishes and one of the hand towels to dry them, and then we were 'short' in the bathroom.
I must comment on the shower. #1: It is unquestionably dangerous. The tub is slick as an ice rink and there's no shower-safety mat. I felt fortunate to take my last shower without having my feet slide out from under me and breaking an arm or getting a head injury. #2: The shower head sprays water straight down and to the side, making for no spray where it needs to be and soaking the floor each time. It needs some attention.
When I sat down to read a guidebook, I was disappointed there wasn't any lighting at the end of the sofa, and it's minimal at the bedside, too. The jug of earplugs in the master bedroom give their own message about noise on 44th Street below the window.
The only angst I had about the property was the hand-off the key(s) in the first place, which was still not finalized 5 days before my departure from home. After arriving at the apartment and finding the outside door key, we still had no key for the apartment. Now what? After about 30 minutes, a kindly neighbor happened along and showed us where to find the 2nd key - ! In fairness, the owner had written an email while I was traveling, explaining where to find the second key, but travels in Canada created cell phone issues and I did not receive it. Had we made arrangements earlier, there likely would not have been any issues.
Given the above, I may not stay again, but would like my friends to make up their own minds as to their likes, preferences, and expectations.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
brittazoe...
Hannover, Germany
“Awesome apartment”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Came here for a vacation. Great clean apartment. Perfectly located so close to Broadway and a lot of other attractions. Walter always responded quickly and was very helpful when we had questions. A little loud in the front room because of the noise from the street....but hey, this is NYC....so we didn’t really mind. Would always book apt again.

Shellie C
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 26 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Booked with ease through TripAdvisor. The location was provided ease to all attractions. If I wanted to stay close to Times Square again, I would definitely rent this apartment again.
Be aware- The stairs are steep to the 2nd floor and the noise in the front bedroom is not for those light sleepers. The air conditioning and earbuds ( provided) help with the noise.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing