Greenwich Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 503
US$ 365
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 335
US$ 269
  • Restaurant
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
US$ 195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 321
US$ 284
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
US$ 218
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 313
US$ 232
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$ 237
US$ 189
  • Bar/Lounge
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$ 492
US$ 275
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 187
US$ 157
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewslocanda verdedrawing roomshibui spaunderstated luxurythe free mini barlibrary loungedeep bathtubnew yorkfrench doorshome away from homeunique hoteladjacent restauranthardwood floorscorner suiterain showerbath productsfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2012

What a nice hotel. Great attention has been put into the decorating of this hotel and to the overall feel. We felt as though we were in Europe. The room was very nice and was very clean. I sat on the bed covers and walked around the room barefoot, something I am often reluctant to do in a hotel. I loved the shower. Our room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. Breakfast was wonderful. We ate in the courtyard. The staff was very courteous. I was definitely return to the Greenwich Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I cannot fault this property. The hotel is an exquisite luxury boutique and my personal preferred style- elegant but a mix of rustic European with stunning hardwood floors/beamed ceilings, colorful furnishings. Tribeca is also one of the best areas of NYC- cobblestone streets, great restaurants and shopping downtown. Laconda Verde is also one of my favorite restaurants in the city. If you can afford to stay here, do it! You will have a wonderful time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We recently stayed here with friends for a special birthday celebration and had an amazing time. Usually we stay in midtown and this was our fist time staying in Tribeca but we will definitely be back. Friendly service, good food, great ambience, and while costly, we felt like it was excellent value. We are very much looking forward to going back this fall!

Room Tip: Courtyard room was very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank TTTraveller76
Reviewed 7 May 2012

And eat all my meals at Locanda Verde. Staff is extremely helpful (boxed up and sent a package for me) and warm. The room was beautiful, with lots of books and light and an excellent bed/sheets and pillows. The room is better than it looks on the website. Good bathroom and toiletries. And lots of candy on all surfaces. Not sure about that one. Good location not far from shopping or wandering around in Tribeca, Soho, Greenwich Village. Subway stop not far. The spa is beautiful. In addition to my favorite restaurant there are good cocktails, and there is a private "drawing room" and patio in which to relax or order your meals from Locanda Verde. Very quiet. No hallway noise, and even if there was, there is a second door to shut off the hallway. The windows shut out all street noise. This is my new hotel standard.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank mrsmaxernst
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I cannot 'rave' about this hotel enough! The moment you walk through the door you feel comfortable. The staff are extremely professional and are happy to help with anything. We ended up extending our stay and even though the hotel was booked out initially they did their best to find us a room. The hotel describes itself as feeling more like someone's 'home' and that is exactly how it feels! There is such a warmth about it. The courtyard is nothing short of utterly beautiful. The drawing room is completely relaxing- especially with the log fire. They have used the space in the rooms well - I initially thought the rooms would be small but they are surprisingly large! The restaurant Locanda Verde is very good and has a great buzz. I will be returning to NY and this is the place I will go to.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple