“Great burger great ride”

Queen Cafe' & Camp Ground
Ranked #19 of 78 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went there on a beautiful morning ride,enjoyed the Great service and the Best green chili burger I've ever had! We will be back to this awesome place soon. Absolutely Loved it! Thanks!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I spent a few days exploring the Lincoln National Forest around Queen. To make it happen I rented a cabin from the folks at Queen Cafe. The place was clean and comfortable. A few friends even joined me at the last minute and there was room of all of us. I had a great meal at the cafe - green chile cheeseburger and fries, of course. Cooked the rest of our meals in the cabin. There are some amazing sites in the surrounding forest.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Made a wrong turn and found this charming restaurant. We stop for directions and for our luck it was a restaurant. Owners where extremely helpful and very attentive. Food and pies where delicious. We had apple pie, caramel pecan with sea salt and peach cream to go. I wish I had tasted the pies there to buy more. Now I have to drive 3 hrs.to get a pie.
I'm glad we made a wrong turn and found this place. Owners and clients where pleasantly to talk to and made my brother and I feel like home.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The sandwiches and burgers are unique and tasteel while the deep dish pie is to die for. This place is out of the way, but the views coming and going are worth it and it's the closest place to eat to Sitting Bull Falls.

1  Thank dqdick
Reviewed 11 February 2017

It's still there under new ownership. We had burgers and my buddy said the iced tea was awesome (I don't drink tea myself). Burgers were awesome, fries and beans were awesome. Met the owners and they were very nice.

They don't have an official website other than facebook. Look them up in Facebook by searching for Queen Store and Cafe.