Ortega'z Southwestern Grill & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Been going there for several years and always on my list to spot and have dinner ,always one of my stops to hit and always great

1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The pork nachos are a great value for the money. Bring your appetite because it is a huge portion. This can easily be shared by two people. It was busy because it was First Friday in Manteo but they had enough servers and we did not wait long. love the outside seating with the heater.

1  Thank Roydan
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for an early dinner Wednesday before Thanksgiving. We split fajitas the Pappy's rice dish. They were tasty. We also liked that they had half priced bottles of wine for special.
The service was very, very good and attentive. Granted, it was a Wednesday on the Offseason.
My only complaint was there were some rambunctious guys at the bar.

1  Thank Sara N
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Was recommended to us by a local gift shop down the road. We are big fans of DD&D so figured we couldn’t go wrong! The tortilla chips are homemade and awesome! We got the pork nachos for an appetizer. The waiter told us they were very hearty and he wasn’t kidding! So good but so filling! Kids ordered cheese fries and was surprised to see them come out on a skillet and they were awesome! I got Papi’s Plate...homemade rice, so delicious!!! After the nachos, I could only eat a little of my meal but now I’m excited to heat the leftovers up for my dinner! Highly recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank Jen C
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We went there under a recommendation. The fajitas were good and my brother and husband enjoyed the burrito. We felt there were limited menu options. The $12 for nachos, queso, salsa and guacamole was too high of a price for what we got. The service was friendly and fast. We enjoyed eating outside but the tables were small. The rice and beans were good.