“Great location and great food”

Poor Richard's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Manteo
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Enjoy lunch overlooking Manteo’s Main Street from the Pub or enjoy the sound views and boardwalk from the waterfront dining room and porch.
Reviewed 22 December 2017

If the line is long don’t worry it goes fast! Food is wonderful. They have a large staff that is very skilled. Prices are very reasonable Nice view. Resturant is cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. Outside seating is dog friendly.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Hot dog is excellent rhub in excellent good food fast service the ice tea was the best cup I had all day

Reviewed 12 November 2017

In between the aquarium and Roanoke festival park we stopped here for lunch. In the off-season parking is pretty easy- we found a few spots in the nearby gravel lot. It was a bit too rainy for us to sit on the covered deck but fortunately there were enough tables inside.

I enjoyed my Reuben, and the kids split the spaghetti and meat sauce special- eating just enough to make it seem like it was worth it. I didn't sub out the chips, but I wouldn't expect a great deal from their other sides. Sweet tea finished off my meal, although they did have a handful of beers by the bottle that would have been nice on a summer day.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Poor Richard’s. My husband had the Italian sub and it was awesome. The amount of meat on it was unbelievable and the prices are very reasonable. Would highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Try to get something to eat and we found this place.. all sandwiches good !! But when we get there to bad close on Sunday...