“Close to the Roanoke Festival Park”

Avenue Waterfront Grille
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Manteo
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings, View, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Avenue Grille is a seasonal waterfront restaurant in downtown Manteo serving local seafood, all natural proteins, pizza, burgers and more! We are closed for the winter and will reopen in March 2018. Avenue Waterfront Grille is situated to handle large parties and has a kid menu, so there is something for everyone. Our menu has plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options, too. Made from scratch recipes are prepared fresh daily. The fully stocked bar is a great place to relax and view the water. Or join us on the area's largest waterfront patio with beautiful views overlooking the marina and Queen Elizabeth II. Gather with friends and family after a fun day on Roanoke Island enjoying the sights. We are located in the middle of the downtown district and are steps away from a stroll on the docks and great shops, too! We are a seasonal restaurant and will be adding more hours in starting in May. Looking forward to meeting you!
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We walked over from the Festival Park and ate lunch. The service was excellent, and my hamburger was really good. The walk from the park isn't too far. It's over the bridge and turn left. The view of the waterfront is really nice.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My daughter ordered the chicken something or other made with maple syrup. She said it was delicious. I ordered Caprese salad and that was very good. A lovely setting on the water.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a flavor filled dinner at Avenue. We began with their crab dip which was delightful. Quite tasty. I didn’t want a huge meal so ordered the brisket sandwich and was very satisfied. The side order of slaw was delightful! It was like a cloud of cabbage. Hard to describe, but it was “light.” The brisket was tender, the roll it was served on held up to the meat, but wasn’t hard and crunchy. Exactly what I wanted for supper. The view of the sound from our table made it that much better. A thumb’s up for sure!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

A group of us had lunch here and the setting on the water is perfect. Although they have a lot of seafood on the menu, I had a burger and it was delicious. I heard the fish tacos were fantastic. Our service was very good and I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good food with relaxing atmosphere. Also nice friendly staff, good prices for the amount of food you get.