“Large portions on sandwich ”
Review of Box Lunch

Box Lunch
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Wellfleet
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered an Italian and the meat portions were almost double from other shops. My wife ordered the turkey and she said it was very good.

1  Thank GaryAF

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Loved grabbing a lunch here to eat for a picnic, but if you want to eat it in the shop there are also a few tables.
The servers are incredibly friendly, too:)

2  Thank Jenny_in_Palo_Alto
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Got rollwiches from here twice during our time on the cape, and both imes very good. I would recommend going for the mega upgrade if you're feeling hungry.

The basic concept is stuff laid on a pita and then rolled up.

You can get this to go as well.

2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I don't even know why I bothered. I place my order with the very nice lady behind the counter. Then more people came in and got there orders. Then the really nice lady asked where my food was. Oops they forgot to make it. So they get right on it. So the tiny little wrap finally comes out. Oops, they made it wrong. So the very nice lady has them remake it. More people come and go. The really nice lady goes out back. The really nice girl who made my tiny little $8 wrap gives me my food and I leave. I find a really nice place to eat and I sit down. I open my really tiny wrap, they still messed up the order. On top of that it was a soggy mess. And did I mention it was tiny? It was gone in four bites. It tasted ok. The service is friendly. I won't be eating there again.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This is gonna sound crazy, but I distinctly remember eating my first Box Lunch rollwich in the summer of 1977 — Porky’s Nightmare, still a mainstay — when I was eight years old. It was the most delicious thing I’d ever eaten. It’s also going to sound like an exaggeration to say that getting to have Box Lunch sandwiches each summer when we visited Wellfleet was the highlight of the trip, but it’s true. I don’t know how they do it, but these sandwiches are like crack. And normally I’m not even a deli person!!!!

1  Thank WeLovSuisse