“Road Construction here on I-95 right now.”

Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 April 2012

While in town for a family funeral we spent a week here at the Quality Inn. It was very convenient to I-95 & Rt 50 (Cheney Hwy). Lots of restaurants in area as well as Walmart.
Pretty nice room although we were not in the best area of motel. We were on the Interstate side and it was a bit noisy from the traffic. 2 floors, with no elevator, and outside doors.
The area where the laundry & ice machines were located could use some cleaning! Good maid service every day in timely fashion. Standard Quality Inn breakfast. Attendants did good job of keeping everything filled. Breakfast area was rather small and had to wait for table most mornings. Check-in & check-out went very well. Nice outside pool area. Wi-fi worked very well. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the I-95 side are noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I apologize for the noise issues that you experienced during your stay. Being right off of I-95 is both a blessing and a curse. We are within a short drive of many restaurants and Kennedy Space Center, however, we also get some traffic noise in the building closest to the highway. I will sure that we review our laundry areas during our regular property walks. We want our facilities to always be clean and welcoming for our guests. Thank you again for staying with us.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center

Reviewed 29 March 2012

First of all just want to say thanks for a great time an makin me feel welcome here at the Quality Inn. Would like to give special thanks to Ms. Jackie the G.M. frontdesk agents Ms. Shay & Ms.Desiree for being so helpful while on my stay. They all made me feel like family an thanks again for all you done on my stay. Please keep up the good work an you all will see me agian an will pass alone the hotel info to others lookin for somewhere to stay in area. Once again keep up the good work. May God bless you all an continue to keep you close

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Christopher, thank you for your wonderful review of our Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we sure do hope to see you again in the future. Our front desk staff love to see familiar faces come through the door :) Thank you!

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I like this place. Good location, above average room cleanliness and reasonable. It is only a few itmes short of a 5 rating. Minor, but inconvenient vs. convenient is the majority of the 5th star. Simple things like a $12 4-cup coffe pot that works faster than a 20-minute brew, a drain plug in the shower and somewhat better A/C. The first two needs no further details. The A/C is another story. The units are ineffiecient, noisy and, well, old........... (hey, I am talking about a room, NOT myself........what were you thinking?). I totally understand that given the American economy emphasized to the MAX in the 40 mile radius of Kennedy Space Center, so a bank loan is very tough to get for what are obviously well-intended owners & managers. But, I digress by not mentioning the GOOD stuff that make this a place worthy of higher ranking. The staff is accomodating and efficient. The matresses are incredible..........I am 66 next month, so that makes me an expert wearing Olympic Gold. Rooms are quiet, clean and nicely appointed. Pleasant modern decorating schemes. We were pleasantly surprised by the safe and mini-fridge, which we thought was part of the high-end room. Only thing missing was a microwave, which we use on occasion if snacking on a to-go dinner watching a late movie. I would love to see a local banker consider the potential of this place when NASA gets the contracts signed (in process, happening very soon) with private enterprise joint efforts that actually have already begun in April, 2012. Even a $10-$12 increase would not be an issue if this place got the chance to go to the next level.

Room Tip: No tip other than ask if your room is near Interstate 95. Ours was not. Rooms 125-131/225-231/208-20...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing our Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center. I am so glad that the you saw the care and attention that our owners and MGMT invest into this property. We actually only acquired the building a few years ago. It was in shambles and no one wanted it. We invested a lot of money into renovations and labor to fix it up and have been working to refresh each room ever since. As you said, investment money is limited so we make changes incrementally. That is why you had a mini-fridge in your room but not a microwave. We are adding these items to each room one by one as the funds permit. In the future, we intent to provide these for every guest. Thank you for mentioning the issues with the coffee pot and A/C. I will make sure that they are brought to MGMT. I hope that you will return to our hotel in the future and see how much progress we make. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Colleen Webb, the lady assisting us at breakfast went out of her way to be helpful and was very nice. You are fortuneate to have such an employee. The room was clean and nice. But the rate went from $69 last year to $89 this year. Other than that all was OK.
Will stay here again.
Judy and Charlie C

Room Tip: We really like the convience of being able to back up to our room on the first floor. We feel like w...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Judy and Charlie, thank you for your review of our Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center! We love our return guests and want to make sure that you feel good about coming back to us for your lodging needs in Titusville, Florida. I am sorry that the rate was higher this year then it was last time you stayed with us. The rates change on a daily basis depending on how busy we are. If it is a race weekend at the Orlando Speedway, we probably have higher rates. If it is a quiet weekday, chances are the rates are nice and low. Hopefully we can provide you with a nice low rate next time you pass our way. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Good location right off I-95. The two girls at the front desk was made me feel so welcome. Desiree went out of her way to find a good sports bar near the water. Rooms were clean and appeared to have been remodeled not too long ago. Plenty of selection with their free breakfast. Will not hesitate to return when I'm back in the area.

Room Tip: Not all of the first floor exterior rooms allow you to pull right up front to. Some rooms are elevat...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center! We really appreciate that you took the time to tell others about our excellent service, rooms and breakfast. We try to provide value for your money. That is why we provide top notch hospitality and a breakfast to kick start your morning the right way; biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, waffles, sausage, pastries, eggs, and so much more. Again, thank you for your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
0.4 km away
28.5 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
0.6 km away
Best Western Space Shuttle Inn

Been to Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK