All reviewsihop restaurantroom was cleanfront deskwaffleslocation was perfectkennedy space centerbreakfast barwould stay here againnice breakfastnext morninggreat place to staystaff was friendlyfree breakfastport canaveralcracker barrelmotelcleanliness
Reviewed 16 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We are not picky but the room stunk of cigarette smoke!!
No electric receptacles in the bathroom(how do you use an electric shaver?)
Young people hanging out at night until well after 11PM making a lot of noise and we did NOT feel safe in the room and we were worried about our car also.

Room Tip: Get as near the office as possible.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank You Tinan222 for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I would like to point out to you that our entire property is secure with security cameras. Our guests safety is of the utmost priority and to hear that you did not feel safe is unsettling. I have passed your feedback to my general manager. Please give us another try if you find yourself in our area again as our staff is working hard every day to improve our property.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Not the cleanest of hotels. Great price and has iHop on site but that’s the only thing good about my stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

christyd327 Thank You for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry that your room did not meet your satisfaction. Our staff is working hard everyday to improve our property and I hope that you will give Days Inn Kennedy Space Center another try on the next trip to our area!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Trip advisor was easy and quick. The Days Inn itself, well the staff was nice, breakfast is continental with a make yours waffle with no toppings FYI. Taste was good, it abruptly stops at 10 am. They mean it, she is cleaning up around you. Nice lady though. The rooms were really not clean, no wrapper on toilet, public hair on the floor, there was hair on my sheet as well. I would use trip advisor again, but never stay at this Days Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank You Dawnbz4104oc for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your experience was unsatisfactory. I will pass along the conditions of your room to the head of housekeeping. Our staff is working hard to improve our property every day and I hope that you will give us another try on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I've booked this place when i was going to the Kennedy Space Center and it was a good place with nice crew. Just the right place if u want to visit Space Center !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Erin O, Director of Sales at Days Inn by Wyndham Titusville Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank You nicolasgX134BK for taking the time to give us your feedback and for your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your stay met your expectations and I hope that you will choose Days Inn Titusville Florida for your next trip to our area.