Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Spectacular day on the Indian River

Capt Micah has an absolute passion for fishing. His knowledge and experience on the water was... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
pfing5
Amazing

Micah was awesome one of the best guides I ever had. Micah was polite, organized and very helpful... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
X3774GDaaronr

All reviews black drum fish shrimp mangrove snapper filet my entire family hour trip great equipment great afternoon great trip his knowledge an awesome experience great guide sharks bait boat tarpon
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Captain Micah Fishing Charters was a great experience for our family. We are a family of 6 with younger children (ages 11, 9, 7, 4), and we wanted to take our boys shark fishing. Captain Micah was very knowledgeable about the area we were fishing and very willing to answer all my boys’ questions. We were able to catch 4 sharks. We would definitely use Captain Micah for any future fishing charters we decided to take.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

We took three generations of a family out on Captain Micah's boat. The captain was very very good showing three young boys (9 years old and twins that are 7 years old)
the proper way to catch fish. We caught so many fish that we lost count of the total number. He was able to explain to the children boating safety in terms that they were able to understand. He made the entire experience one of the major highlights of our vacation this year. Thanks again Captain Micah.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Captain Micha went the extra mile for us, what a great individual, you are a very PROFESSIONAL captain and just lots of FUN to hang around with. Next time I will definitely do tour with you and i'll bring my entire family.Thank you for your help!!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 28 January 2021

We spent the day with Captain Mica. We were so impressed with his knowledge about Port Canaveral. Watched a rocket and boats returning from a rocket launch. Mica told us every detail of catching the rockets.We caught all different varieties of fish too. Very pleasant day on the water. Lots of dolphins to watch.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

My son and I went fishing with Captain Micah just before Christmas. What a great afternoon we had. Captain Micah kept us on the fish.
We were on this charter with my son’s good friend and his dad. Micah was great with the boys, showing them all the techniques needed for the gear and the type of bait being used.
If you’re planning a fishing trip with your kids, or not, I highly recommend Captain Micah!

Date of experience: December 2020